Chapter 8

Chapter 8 First Love on Campus

"If you are the school committee in your class, your grades must be very good. I may trouble you with problems that I won't know in the future!"

Fu Rui leaned against Tang Cheng's desk and smiled sweetly with his almond eyes slightly curved.

"I just came back from a foreign country and I'm not very familiar with the domestic education model."

"Well, I will try my best." Tang Cheng nodded, "If you need any help, you can come to me."

"No need . So polite, you can just call me Rui Er like my brother! My brother usually troubles you too, it looks like he doesn't study hard."

... Fu Rui smiled at Tang Cheng , crescent eyes. Then he approached Tang Cheng mysteriously and said, "Although my brother is already an adult, he shouldn't have secretly made a girlfriend, right?!"

"Probably not."

Tang Cheng leaned back a little, keeping the distance between the two of them. Continue to maintain an appropriate level.

"What about you?!"

Fu Rui's eyes sparkled with curiosity as he looked at Tang Cheng, like a little loli who was ignorant and curious, and his tone of anticipation and excitement shocked Fu Xiang next to him.

"If he doesn't, don't even think about it!"

Fu Xiang, who listened to the two of them chatting for a long time, became more and more annoyed. His words seemed to turn into thorns to grind the soft part of his heart, so he finally interrupted the two of them impatiently. dialogue between.

"If you don't study hard enough to fall in love at a young age, Fu Rui is also very noisy. After class, can you go back to your place and stay there!"

"Brother, I'm an adult! I haven't attended class yet. I and I What's wrong with classmate Tang Cheng's chat? Huh?!"

Fu Rui clapped his hand on Tang Cheng's table and said fiercely to Fu Xiang, Tang Cheng's table was harmed innocently, fortunately there were not many items on the table, the two brothers and sisters Again tit for tat.

"It's almost time for class, Fu Rui, you can go back to your seat first."

Tang Cheng took out the book for the next class, tidied up the things on his desk, and said to her.

"You can call me Rui Er like my brother, you don't have to be so unfamiliar! Brother Cheng."

Fu Rui's baby face with baby fat calling him brother is really heart-wrenching.

"I'm going to class, so I'll go back first. I'll chat with you later after class!"

After that, Fu Rui went back to his place. It was obvious that the little girl's communication skills were good, and it wasn't until a few classes. The classmates near her Kung Fu are all acquaintances and close to her now.

Fu Xiang's impatient eyes kept staring until his sister returned, and then he turned his head and explained to Tang Cheng.

"She just came back from abroad... She's more open-minded, you know, and now she's an adult, everyone loves freely. She has a lot of thoughts, but my sister doesn't have any malicious intentions.

" I'll talk about these things later."

Hearing Tang Cheng's words, Fu Xiang breathed a sigh of relief in his heart for some reason.

Fortunately, this way my sister has no chance.

But those weird feelings just now lingered in my heart for a long time, and Fu Xiang still hasn't noticed the strange fluctuations in his heart.