Chapter 2

Chapter 2 First Love on Campus

On the first day of class, all the students were in a sullen mood and had not yet come out of the state of comfortable life that had just passed the winter vacation.

In this world of campus romance novels, only this Tang Cheng seems out of place because he is too serious, sitting in a position in simple clothes and serious reading.

While the girls in the class were wearing all kinds of beautiful new clothes, and the boys gathered to discuss all kinds of games, he was not the most unique one in the crowd.

Tang Cheng is usually a quiet person and sits in the back, but because his behavior style is very old-fashioned, he has received a lot of attention in the class.

When the male protagonist was Fu Xiang, as soon as he came in, a strange campus idol style pervaded the classroom.

It was the eighteen-year-old with a budding spring heart. Many girls exclaimed because of Fu Xiang, boasting that Fu Xiang has become more handsome in a winter vacation!

"嘁!"

But Tao Nanshuang, the heroine, disliked the appearance of Fu Xiang, the hero. Whenever the hero was acting cool, he would cut it at an inopportune moment, and then pouted and muttered.

"What's so beautiful, it's obviously ugly, and it's amazing to be rich!"

Tao Nanshuang, the heroine, was sitting right in front of Tang Cheng. He looked up when he heard the movement at the door, and then lowered his head to read. By the way, I closed my eyes and received a message from Potato.

"Brother Shu, it's him! The matching degree of the information is 99%, and the similarity of the soul is also very high! The strategy for the male protagonist is launched. Hey, why is he so lucky, he is born with a male protagonist. It is enviable. As long as the male protagonist is willing to give you things, we will complete the task."

"Well, even if his life is bad, I will let him live happily and have no worries

in his life." After Hai returned to the news about Tudou, Tang Cheng raised his head from the book and took a deep look at Fu Xiang, the male protagonist. The dark and colorful look seemed to be about to reveal a little and was immediately taken back.

"Jingle bell~"

Accompanied by the sound of the class bell and the footsteps of the head teacher with answers and transcripts, this is a thin middle-aged woman, she said.

"The school committee will come over and send the answers. After class, take someone to the teacher's office and bring the answer sheets and answers for the remaining subjects together."

Although the head teacher who teaches mathematics is thin and strict in appearance, he usually sends students to the school. We have some gifts and jokes, and this method of teaching and educating people is one of the best in the whole province.

As the school committee, Tang Cheng got up and took a large volume of papers from the teacher. There were nearly fifty people in the entire class, and it was really inefficient to have only one person.

Tang Cheng distributed the papers to the group leaders and asked them to spread the papers together.

When the papers were being distributed here, the math teacher was also talking about the grades for this year.

"This time the first class is not in our class, but the monitor of the next class. The school committee of the next class ranks second in the class, and five of the next class are in the top ten of the class. And our class is among the top ten this time. Only Tang Cheng ranked fifth in the year. You are in the key class! You also let the students in other ordinary classes occupy a place." The