Chapter 43

Chapter 43: Apocalypse Zombie Movie

The one who just killed the original body should be the protagonist, or it should be said that he was defeated by Huo Hang's water system. Moreover, the taste that just came is also worth exploring.

The Alaskan dog runs very fast, and it should not be difficult to catch up with the protagonist, so I saw the wolf dog shake, shake off the dust and various debris hanging on it, and spread its feet, according to the amount of air in the air. The residual smell was searched all the way.

Many animals and plants around were infected. A creeping tiger grew along the best iron tower in this city B, with all kinds of wreckage and broken limbs hanging on it, looking extremely hideous.

Ordinary mutant zombies don't have much impact on Lu Ye. They galloped and jumped in the city on all fours, searching for it along the way.

At this time, Huo Hang brought an uninfected little girl into the armored off-road vehicle, but Lu Hua was obviously reluctant. He felt that bringing the little girl at this time was simply a burden.

But he couldn't show it, and he also needed Huo Hang's protection. A series of recent events made him tremble, and he almost collapsed because of his poor ability to bear.

Fortunately, he hugged Huo Hang's thigh in time. His ability can only be used to treat some small wounds, but it is still very useful in this apocalyptic era.

In other words, this Huo Hang is also really handsome, and his figure is so good that there is nothing to say. For him, an orthodox homosexual, he is very attractive, and he has a feeling that this Huo Hang is not a straight man.

Moreover, Huo Hang had a smell that made him addicted.

So in general, this man is really Taihe Lu Hua's appetite, it can be said that he is bound to win.

Lu Hua smiled and looked at Huo Hang who was driving. His handsome face made his smile very attractive. He rubbed the little girl's hair with one hand, "Little sister, what's your name? We will be together in the future. Run away." The

little girl was obviously frightened, she shrank in the back seat and shivered, wrapping the warm blanket around her body, now she is hungry and cold, and there are many mutant zombies in the supermarket, making living resources extremely rare .

She was still wearing a small checkered skirt in summer, and her undeveloped body was like a mimosa, wrapping herself with leaves in the carriage.

"Liu...Yi..."

Her teeth were trembling when she spoke, and she said word by word, in this Lu Hua's body, for some reason, there was a feeling of fear that made him feel.

"Liu Yi? A very nice name, Willow's Willow? Is it the same?" The

little girl nodded stiffly, and then saw Lu Hualang laugh, "Sure enough, I guessed it right. Don't worry, we will take good care of you in the future. "

Huo Hang drove without squinting and ignored Lu Hua. There will be a lot of zombies escaping from various cracks along the way. Fortunately, this city has not been the hardest hit area by severe infection so far. Zombies are still relatively low level.

Cautious driving can avoid most of the zombies, the current communication facilities such as navigators and mobile phones can still be used, and there are also manpower generators that can be used in the car, so there is no need to worry about the problem of electric energy for the time being.

But what is lacking most now is food, the streets are destroyed, and there are many zombies in the supermarket. At present, Huo Hang's ability is not enough to single out an entire supermarket zombie.