Chapter 67

Chapter 67 Apocalypse Zombie Movie 27

From the irregular giant hole broken out of the wall, Lu Hua walked in slowly. He was not in a hurry. Instead, he felt like a cat scratching a mouse and wanting to play with Huo Hang. Desperate to absorb the virus vaccine, his body has irreversibly begun to show a trend of zombie transformation, but this zombie transformation will undoubtedly bring him huge benefits, and his strength has exponentially doubled in the past few months.

Now he crushes a Huo Hang, and even any high-level ability user has no problem.

But the first thing he saw when he came in was not Huo Hang. He thought that Huo Hang, the leader of a team, should be in the first place, but he had never seen this strange man.

Everyone else was hiding in a green barrier.

"Huo Hang, you have nowhere to escape."

But this is not a problem in the face of absolute strength.

The corners of Lu Hua's mouth curled into a cruel smile. Even though most of his current face is hidden behind the thick mask and hat, his undisguised killing intent can be seen from his exposed pupils. Naturally, he didn't intend to spare everyone present.

"The villain died of too many words."

Lu Ye was a decisive and unpredictable person from beginning to end. Once he decided to act, he would never delay for half a minute. This fighting consciousness was not created in a day, but it was already in his bones.

Just as he finished speaking, a thunderstorm had already appeared in front of Lu Hua, which directly interfered with his vision and made him unable to see where the previous few people were.

Even though the current Lu Hua has been tempered by the virus, such a sudden attack still shocked him, and he almost dodged, but at this time Lu Ye's attack was already close at hand, Lu Hua is now very concerned about the abilities of zombies and elements. The control is really good, but in terms of actual combat, it is much worse than Lu Ye.

In less than two minutes, Lu Hua had already been beaten to the ground by Lu Ye.

The people in the team who were protected by Lu Ye were already stunned, and they even wanted to take out the seeds to watch the play.

I didn't expect him to be so strong, and if he fights against him, he has absolutely no chance of winning.

Huo Hang thought to himself, even so, Lu Hua still seemed to be immortal.

This is indeed the case. Lu Hua has not died even after being tortured alive until his limbs are separated, and his consciousness is constantly recovering, and all aspects of his body are repairing wounds at an astonishing speed, even faster and faster.

However, Lu Ye and directly controlled his limbs, Huo Hang only had time to catch the silver light flashing on Lu Ye's cuff, something pierced into Lu Hua's body.

It will take a lot of time for the potion to take effect, so Lu Ye continues to fight with Lu Hua. Lu Hua, who is so powerful and close to the existence of God, was beaten into this virtue, which shows the strength of Lu Ye's strength.

Fortunately, Lu Hua is not a stupid person. He has been beaten all the time, and he has also transported his body and head with vines farther away. He can't beat him and hide first. He is also looking for an opportunity to escape.

The body was repaired very quickly, but now he clearly felt that his body, especially the heart part, was starting to repair slower and slower. This feeling made him colder than Lu Ye's attack on him.