Chapter 50

Chapter 50 Apocalypse Zombie Movie 10

The mysterious material outside the city tightly wraps this city c. Except for the birds in the sky, almost nothing can invade such a city.

There was no one to prune the surrounding environment, and the trees had grown irregularly after being lightly polluted by the virus, and the branches extended all around. These days, Huo Hang and the three of them were not surprised by such an environment.

Before them, there was a group of people who entered the current city C. Judging from the embarrassed appearance, they should have escaped from the surrounding urban and rural areas.

Before Huo Hang drove slowly to the only exit of the city, the soldiers at the gate were equipped with the latest anti-strike equipment and the gun in hand. Huo Hang had seen the design drawings, but never thought of the current design drawings. It has now become a reality and is used in this struggle between humans and monsters.

"Follow me in later. The situation in the city is unknown now, so let's try our best to act in unison."

Huo Hang opened the door and got out of the car first. The warning on the door said that pedestrians are not allowed to drive in. Several armed men saw Huo Hang's car. So far, the guard has raised the gun in his hand.

This is not to guard against normal human beings, but that there have been incidents of zombies attacking people on these vehicles. Once, it almost endangered the living residents in the city.

I don't know how many times this has happened at the forefront of this virus outbreak, but the faces of these armed soldiers are the same fearlessness and calmness.

Huo Hang's act of getting out of the car and bringing his own finances was very sensible and saved them a lot of effort. As the guards of this gate, they often need to dissuade some people who are reluctant to abandon the car and its belongings. people.

But Huo Hang's team is really strange. There is a young man, a wounded man who was seriously injured and covered with bandages, a dog, and a little girl.

Such a team can come here alive.

Among the armed personnel who lead the team at the gate, there is naturally a commander.

This captain has already seen that there should be a power user who is still researching in this group. The captain walked forward with a gun. If this is the case, then it should be placed in an important position.

After all, the group of people currently in the research institute in City C seems to have researched that there is some special connection between this ability user and the zombie virus. If there are more ability users as research objects, it may be able to solve the problem faster. current difficulties. Huo Hang nodded at the captain, and looked at this man with a thick headgear and admired him a little. In such a hot summer, under such a scorching sun, he could still stick to his post in such thick clothes. "Hello, we are refugees from city b. We hope to be able to enter city c." Huo Hang now has the right to speak to the entire team. Huo Hang treats outsiders with grace and a very polite attitude. Brushed a lot of goodwill. " Hello , we are the guards at the gate. I am the captain this time. You can only enter the city after you have gone through the test." . From this face, there is a trustworthy face. The captain led the three of them and a dog to the instrument. This giant instrument can only detect whether the human body is infected by the virus. "I take the liberty to ask, are there any human beings among you who have awakened abnormal abilities after the end of the world? We all call this kind of human beings with abilities now." Huo Hang knew very well, and it should have been known by now. The ability user, after such a virus invades, the awakening of abnormal ability should not be rare. "We're not sure if we're power users yet, but including this stupid dog, we should all be different." The adult Alaskan dog is not stupid, but reveals a noble temperament in his bones, especially After being possessed by the wandering art, his current state cannot be called a stupid dog.