Chapter 9

Chapter 9 First Love on Campus

"Don't make noise, don't make noise!" The squad leader pressed the person to the position, "We have come up with a good idea, and we are working on it!" "

What is a good idea?"

There was a faint gleam of light on the top that attracted Fu Xiang's attention.

The classmates in the class removed the pillows covered by the table, and put the things on the table again. Fu Xiang saw that it was a black notebook. These people were very bold, and dared to sneak in the dormitory. Playing on the computer, you are not afraid of the dormitory coming to the room. The headmaster explained.

"Remember the activities of the last class? We didn't organize the records properly. The end of this semester is the third year of high school, and we have no time. So we want to organize the activities of our class getting together in the past. , and then organize it into a booklet and send it out before the class is divided."

Fu Xiang nodded, wanting to come and become the same table with Tang Cheng, he devoted a lot of time to his studies this semester, as if he didn't pay attention to the class activities. . When I was woken up a little by the monitor, I felt that the time was passing like a dream, and it was almost the end of the day, and I even parted ways with some of my classmates in the next semester.

"Haha, let's see what we have done this semester. I think there are still quite a few memories." The

monitor put his hand on Fu Xiang's shoulder and opened the notebook, which contained photos imported from the magnetic card.

A classmate actually saw some tears, pointing to a photo and said.

"I still remember that time, I ran 200, and at the end I twisted my foot and cried in pain. Lao Liu carried me to the infirmary. But I heard that he is going to the art test class next year. Now, I'm quite reluctant."

Several people discussed with each other, and for some reason Fu Xiang also said it softly. When I saw a photo, Tang Cheng, who was rehearsing the host in the corner because the air conditioner was broken, was so hot he was sweating. He handed him a towel and mineral water. With an overflowing smile, Fu Xiang's heart seemed to be moved, and then he thought, why didn't I notice that Tang Cheng had such gentle eyes on me at the time?

There is also a photo of the end of the chorus, the girls are wearing dresses and long skirts, the boys are uniformly wearing suits and smiling, and even their faces are rubbed with powder by the girls. But everyone's faces were full of pride and joy, especially Tang Cheng, the conductor, who stood at the front and was the most dazzling.

That suit... By

the way, it seems that he invited him to have a late-night snack later, hahaha, I didn't expect him to not eat spicy food.

Fu Xiang couldn't help but chuckle slightly.

"Knock Knock Knock!"

Just as Tang Cheng was looking happy, the sudden knock on the door frightened a group of people in the room into chaos. Cover it first, and some people even accidentally knocked down the small table.

"Scared to death, brother! Is the dormitory coming to check the room?!"

"Put it away first!"

"Hurry up!"

Fu Xiang's heart was also pounding with fright, and he quickly got up and shook. Akira God. I go, just giggling what! Fu Xiang held his forehead with his hand in remorse, and sighed that the design was in danger of collapse.