Chapter 4

Chapter 4 First Love on Campus

In a blink of an eye, it's already Friday, and the male protagonist Fu Xiang's recent life has been a little more unhappy than before, but it is also much more fulfilling than before.

Every day, he is fighting with his tablemate Tang Cheng, and even wants to improve his academic performance to overwhelm this defiant academic committee, but he fails repeatedly.

For several days, Tang Cheng has been labeled countless labels by Fu Xiang, such as "arrogant", "indifferent face", "selfish and secretly studying behind classmates", "full of bad water", anyway, the male protagonist these days It was a lot of fun to play with Tang Cheng.

On this Friday, Fu Xiang also mocked Tang Cheng after he died studying, and brought his friends to go to an Internet cafe to play games before going home tonight.

"Brother Shu, the second key point is here."

"Yeah." Youshu packed up his schoolbag and brought home his homework. After tidying up the desk, he left the classroom and prepared to go to the task location.

"Brother Shu is going to go to the hero to save the beauty?"

At the key point of the second plot, Fu Xiang, the male protagonist, was targeted by a group of social guys on his way to the Internet cafe. In the future, this group of social boys will still be the heroine in the plot.

At this time, the heroine happened to be passing by, and when she saw the scene of the fight, she was not going to intervene. But because the male protagonist had been beaten so badly, plus the misunderstanding in the previous interview, the female protagonist picked up the phone and set off the alarm bell to successfully rescue the male protagonist and take the injured male protagonist to the hospital.

It's a clever turning point, and of course, Yoshua is ready to nip this turning point in the cradle and settle things before the heroine arrives.

"Is this body's physical strength enough to bear part of my strength?"

Tudou immediately answered Yoshu's question after the calculation, "According to the calculation results, this body's physical fitness and the setting of this world cannot bear it. It's not even allowed."

"Low-level world, as expected, there are still more restrictions."

While chatting with Tudou, Yushu had come to the front of this Internet cafe from another path, turned a corner and entered a medical store in front.

Not long after Yushu entered, Fu Xiang also happened to come here.

"Huh? I think I saw Tang Cheng just now?"

"The school committee can't possibly come here, I remember his house doesn't seem to be in this direction?"

Fu Xiang said, "I may have seen it wrong, let's go. Let's go first. Go in and play a game for a while." The

Internet cafe is located in an alley, so there are often fights and fights among young people in the society at the corner of the alley, and there are relatively few residents nearby, so there is usually no one to take care of it. As soon as Fu Xiang's group turned a corner, they saw a few young people with iron rods standing against the wall. In such a cold winter, among the group of people, they still showed their arms and showed their greatness. Man with flower arms.

This group of social guys is in this alley, making it clear that they are not to be messed with. The big flower arm raised his head, his yellow hair fluttering in the wind.

"Hey, a few young cubs. Seeing the brothers blowing here, it's a bit of a sign?"

Fu Xiang suddenly thought to himself, I didn't let you guys blow it here.