chapter 30

chapter 30

    At this moment, Zhuang Zhu heard a faint cry for help. The deep inner strength made his hearing farther than ordinary people. It came from behind the reeds. The sound was too far and too soft for him to judge. Whose voice came from.

    "The whole team is on alert."

    Zhuang Zhu buckled the matching sword hanging on his waist with his left hand, and flicked the reins of the horse with his right hand, intending to bypass the reeds first. Sure enough, when they passed through the reeds, dozens of feathered arrows shot out of them in an instant. The bright moon was blocked by the clouds and mist at night, and the torches in their hands became the most dazzling target.

    These are ten elite soldiers brought by Zhuang Zhu personally, but the weather, the time and the place are not on his side. Unpredictable, the ten people also damaged one or two people. He poured it into the sword, and as the sword light swept past, most of the feather arrows were returned to the reeds as they were.

    When the arrow entered the reeds, he heard the sound of a sharp weapon piercing something. Zhuang Zhu made sure that Gongzhihou was not in the reeds, so he took someone to sweep the reeds without hesitation. The last thick blood flowed down from his sword, and Zhuang Zhu's face became colder and colder, like a moon-killing god.

    "Continue."

    Zhuang Zhu's words contained monstrous anger, but he was suppressed by him. The evil spirit emanating from his body seemed to roll the reed to make a "sassy" sound.

    Walking through this reed bush, there is a forest in front of him. In this bamboo branch, Zhuang Zhu found a jade pendant with a thick crown, a piece of jade pendant with silver hollow dragon pattern, and he put this jade pendant in his arms.

    Zhuang Zhu is still a little familiar with the terrain in this wood. After all, it is not far from the king's city. He has come to this wood several times, but this time, this wood is full of killing intent. They rode forward for a while, and gradually came to the middle of the wood.     Once again, what Zhuang Zhu expected happened, and there were soldiers in ambush in the woods. The feathered arrow shot from the tree broke through the wind. Zhuang Zhu had been prepared to abandon the horse and walked on the arrow. When the sword in his hand jumped on the tree, he directly killed one person.     "Send the arrow."

    There are only five of these ten people left, and the current situation can still be handled. These five people all took out the sounding arrows on their backs, ignited them and flew straight into the sky, illuminating the surrounding environment.

    The army that had been arranged by Zhuang Zhu for a long time saw the arrow, and naturally rushed over. Gong Zhihou did not expect that Zhuang Zhu would have time to prepare the army, and it came so quickly. He must be immortal, and he will try his best to fight for it.

    "Uncle Huang, help..." It

    happened that the fog was clearing and the clouds were dissipating, and the bright moonlight shone into the woods. I saw that Gongzhihou was kidnapped and taken away with light work. Naturally, Zhuang Zhu couldn't just sit back and ignore it, his face darkened, knowing that Gongzhihou was afraid I want to break the net with myself, even if it is a method that is more than worth the loss. The army that had just been summoned by the sound of the arrow had already arrived in the forest at this time, and the thief Gongzhihou here did not intend to worry about it.

    In the novel, Gongzhihou did not inform Zhuang Zhu that he had smuggled people out of the palace, set up an ambush along the shore, and finally prepared to assassinate Zhuang Zhu in the woods, but he was so strong in martial arts that not only could he not be killed, but he was also seriously injured. The second Youshu had been prepared for a long time, but Gongzhihou was still out of the palace and came here. Naturally, Youshu would not watch Gongzhihou get hurt.