Chapter 51

Chapter 51 Apocalypse Zombie Movie 11

Under the night, Lu Hua went out while they were all asleep. On the ancient map, there was a laboratory of the couple in the nearby city C.

Get there before dawn.

The population of City C has grown too much now, but at this point, many people have already rested. Except for a few people who are still wandering outside and have trouble sleeping, the whole city has fallen into silence.

The couple's laboratory had a special passage to reach them. He walked into a hospital, and below this hospital was a morgue, because there were not enough beds in the morgue because of the outbreak of zombies.

He walked cautiously to the back door of the morgue.

At that time, even if Huo Hang chased out the door, it was difficult to find his location, because Lu Hua seemed to be very familiar with the terrain, and he didn't know if he deliberately chose the route to hide his eyes from the residential area. Back alley.

Tonight, there are thick clouds covering the moon, shining on the green light on the three words "mortuary", it looks even more eerie, like a road that can't be turned back.

Lu Hua's eyes are now extraordinarily firm.

As long as the current face can be cured, it doesn't matter if something is sacrificed.

Lu Hua took out the key and entered the morgue. This world is extremely dirty, and it should be cleaned by such a virus.

Isn't it just for the sake of a better and higher life to come back to life this time?

The sound of the heavy iron door was hitting his heart at this moment.

Why does Huo Hang not like me when I come back again? Mingming started preparing to deal with anything in the apocalypse earlier.

However, the development process this time was completely different from what I imagined. Whether it was the truth of this apocalyptic outbreak or the attitude of Huo Hang, who was closest to him,

Lu Hua stepped into the back door of the morgue, but the back door was not the one leading to the morgue.

It is a long staircase that has been extended, all the way down. It was like the underground demon opened his mouth, ready to welcome his arrival.

It was the first time I came here. He thought so. I originally thought that I could end this outbreak called the end of the world.

On the other side, Huo Hang, who had been thinking about by Lu Hua, continued to dig through any relevant clues in this utility room.

He vaguely realized that Lu Hua might have something to do with this apocalypse outbreak. Why would this person know when the apocalypse would break out? And what is there in there?

Huo Hang searched for a while, and Xiao Hei also dug in the clutter for a long time.

Finally, there are no more important clues.

In order not to attract attention, Huo Hang had to forcibly write down some patterns on the paper. After writing down these patterns, his scalp was numb, because the positions on several ancient maps were the same as the current ones. Not the same, plus this little bit of circles, it makes people feel dazzled by fireworks at a glance.

Then Huo Hang planned to start a comprehensive search of Lu Hua's home, but he turned around and found that there were no other paper clues in Lu Hua's home, only the recorded words just now.