Chapter 71

Chapter 71: Potato Fanwai* Front

Potato wakes up in darkness.

"Memory."

These two words left a deep imprint in his heart...

"...Eh? How did I transmigrate into a baby?" Before

Tudou could be surprised, he began to enter this new life.

Eighteen years have passed, and so many years can wear away a lot of things in him, the memories of his past, and even the fact that he is a system.

more and more human.

A handsome young man above the blue bricks was teasing a girl in front of him with a folding fan.

This gentleman has a slender figure, and the waistband is slightly retracted to show his leopard waist and tight buttocks, but his clear eyes have peach blossom tails, and his lips are extremely thin.

"Bai Gongzi hates!"

The girl in front of him, Rou Yu, patted his chest, pretending to accidentally drop her handkerchief into this son's brother's arms.

Seeing this young man just smiled and didn't speak, he silently estimated in his heart that after his memory of belonging to the system became less and less, he had already accepted the identity called "White Birch".

Looks like a normal human identity.

and the identity of this seemingly normal world.

He silently counted three to one in his mind, and the girl's movements really ran away just as he expected.

He didn't mean to flirt with this girl, the first time he thought it was fun and novel, the second time or even the third time he found something wrong.

This world is not very normal. If you molest a woman in a normal world, you will get different reactions according to the different personality of the woman, but in this world, counting the number of times so far, he has met him three times.

Exactly the same reaction, including gestures, even tone.

Even the same person can't have such exactly the same reaction.

After discovering this problem, molesting women is one of his daily routines. Of course, at this time, his reputation has gradually spread and everyone knows that the young master of the Bai family is a playboy who likes to molest women from a good family.

This world is too real, and it is inevitable that he will not live in this world and start to lose himself.

Everything in the past seems to have never existed, and he is not an artificial intelligence system, but a simple human being, a son who lives quietly in this ancient world.

But the discovery told him that the world could be false.

Under this kind of compulsion, his previous memories began to slowly come back into the cage. He remembered that he came to this world to find something, and he was about to forget what it was.

The world doesn't even have potatoes.

The dandy-looking young man put his hand away and folded the silk handkerchief that the girl had put into his arms and put it in his arms.

Bai Hua walked back without making a sound. Even so, the neighbors in the neighborhood also enjoyed it as an interesting anecdote.

Bai Hua, the only son of the Bai family, is a well-known talent in the town, but he is also a playboy who takes pleasure in flirting with women in the folk family.