Chapter 49

Chapter 49

The sun just rose on the second day, and Huo Hang had already refueled the car.

Liu Yi woke up very early, and when she woke up, she saw that the original Xiao Hei had turned bald. The white and black hairs on her body were clearly running beside Huo Hang. Liu Yi rubbed his hair and greeted him.

She came early to help cover the fire, and then awkwardly wrapped the bandage on her body again, covering up the wound on her body tightly.

She noticed the unusual color of the wound, but she believed in Huo Hang that it would get better.

The rising sun sprinkled on the tips of the little girl's hair, revealing a dazzling golden color.

After Lu Ye passed by last night, he clearly felt that Huo Hang trusted him a lot and relaxed a lot of vigilance.

Lu Hua finally woke up. At this time, Huo Hang was already driving to City C. Fortunately, there were road leaves, and the number of zombies on the road ahead had been reduced a lot. The route that Huo Hang chose was relatively remote, and the number of zombies still remained Not much.

After a day's driving, Huo Hang crossed a meadow and looked at it from a distance. He could already see City C, and there were a lot of normal humans heading for City C. After exercising the farmland, there was a grassy field with a wide field of vision. Huo Hang parked his car on the grass, and he could already see the location of city C from a distance, and also saw that the city was surrounded by gray. Huo Hang got out of the car to check the situation. He was a little tired after driving for a day. If he could, he would go to the city to rest tonight. Lu Hua also got out of the car. He has been using his healing ability to heal his wounds in the car today. Although the progress is very slow, he finally did not feel as strong as before, but he began to worry about his face, his The ability can only reluctantly heal the wound bit by bit, and if it leaves scars, it will be disfigured. This feeling of panic made him not dare to remove the bandages on his face today. Several holes were also bitten by the mouse in some parts of his body and thighs. Death, that kind of bloody scene he couldn't accept.

Watching Huo Hang get out of the car, he worried for a day, and finally decided to get out of the car to breathe fresh air to change his mood.

"My home is in City C. If you are still there, you can stay at my home tonight."

Lu Hua said to Huo Hang, he looked at this man with some hope, and his heart really turned a thousand times, he had to go home Go, there are still some undiscovered materials in there.

Hearing Lu Hua's suggestion, Huo Hang was silent for a moment, then nodded. There is nowhere else to go. This is a good solution, at least the place has been settled for now. Because how to solve Xiao Hei and Liu Yi is a problem he is more worried about, City C should be maintained in an orderly manner now, and there should not be a large area of ​​collapse like City B and the phenomenon of being occupied by zombies. But how to bring Xiao Hei into the city... Or leave him outside the city first? At present, there may not be a relatively safe place in the whole country, but the place where the virus broke out is still only in the south of the Yangtze River. It is difficult to guarantee that the virus will not spread further, so try to be cautious as much as possible. At present, many things cannot really understand the process of its production. Huo Hang escaped all the way from City A to City C. In the middle, he should have awakened his abilities as described in the novel. At the same time, he also encountered a lot of zombie attacks. On the way, he also encountered Lu Hua and Liu Yi, and Zombie and alien beast Xiao Hei, this world shrouded in the halo of the apocalypse revealed from the darkness and light. The point now is that he is not sure whether Lu Hua still has good intentions for him. His intuition tells him that Lu Hua is not simple. And what will happen in C city is unknown. They are now resting for a while outside the city of C. Lu Hua is also slowly taking off the bandage on his face in front of a perfect mirror in the car. He plans to change his dressing and take a look at his ability. How much has the wound on his face recovered. Just now, he rejected the request of that little girl Liu Yi to come and help him change his dressing. If this face really turned terrible, he was afraid that he would go crazy on the spot, and he couldn't let outsiders see it.