chapter 26

Arc 3

chapter 26 The Legend of Ancient Times

"Excuse me, my lord? This?"

A wrinkled face with the Chinese character Fangzheng suddenly appeared in front of Youshu. The moment he opened his eyes, it was another environment change. The noon light dazzled his eyes slightly blurred, and he kept silent on his face. In the original state, the information of the original body was quickly skipped in Yushu's mind.

The Prince Regent stared straight at him for a while without anger and self-righteousness, making people so frightened that their legs trembled all the way to the whole body, as if being stared at by a vicious beast, making people want to kneel.

This Prince Regent is notorious outside, he is ruthless and cruel, not only that, he is also said to be strong in martial arts. I don't know what the wind was blowing today, but I brought the crown prince to Dali Temple to see the prisoners in this trial.

Originally, the Dali Siqing had already offended the regent and was imprisoned. The censor of Zuodu, who was greedy for life and fear of death in the Judu Chayuan of the Three Judicial Divisions, was poisoned by him, and there was a table in the prison. Now, in this situation, It is possible that the next one will be him, the Shaoqing of Dali Temple, who went to the Heavenly Prison to accompany his boss.

Youshu sorted out the settings of this body to stabilize the situation as soon as possible, and he happened to be the villain of this world, a regent king Zhuang Zhu who took all the power with one hand. He has an uncertain personality, and his methods are harsh and cruel. As a relative, he won the favor of the late emperor and killed many princes in the palace. Fortunately, the prince Chiyu and the late emperor attached great importance to saving his life. After entering the dynasty, he used the means of thunder to rise to the position of the king of the county step by step. It is logical to be the regent, who has the power to control the real power, and also has a good military force. I have to say that this prince regent is really a means of thunder, and he came here because he wanted the prince to see his cruel methods and instill his own thoughts. The plot in the book is still unknown, this place is not a safe place, and you must be careful not to let people see the clues. The original owner had revealed his true nature long after the late emperor had died, and his expression was gloomy, not angry, and imposing. "Don't go up to the hall yet?" There was a slight sound from the roaming surgeon clasping the armrest of the mahogany chair, and the Prince Regent made a slight movement to scare the Dali Temple Shaoqing into a cold sweat. At this time, he didn't punish him when he made a sound. He even gave an order. He quickly said that he was salute and took three steps back, and wiped some sweat from his head with his hands.

The Dali Temple is actually under the control of this foreign relative, the prince. He is really out of control. He doesn't dare to gamble with his own life. How dare he go against the regent's intentions.

The beginning of this book is somewhat interesting. Youshu read Zhuang Zhu's memory, but this is not a good thing for him, because this start is not very good for him. In the sea of ​​knowledge, Tudou has already passed all the content of the beginning of the article to You Shu, but in order to prevent emergencies/situations around, You Shu can only be distracted and read part of the beginning, and quickly integrate with the original body. . Dali Temple does not hear cases in Japan today, but the regent came uninvited. In order to satisfy the regent, the Dali Temple Shaoqing had no choice but to hurriedly arraign a prisoner from the prison. The prisoner was Lan Gu, a woman from Xi County, the daughter of a businessman. According to the plaintiff Jin Shi, she seduced Jin's husband Jin He. After Jin's pregnancy, he misbehaved with his child and wanted to cause Jin's miscarriage. Fortunately, Jin's life was saved. After the Jinhe accident, he was poisoned to death in the house, and several members of Jin's family were also killed. Lan Gu murdered her husband and the Jin family. In the message sent by Tudou, the two characters at the beginning and the end both died tragically at the hands of the regent, just to deter the crown prince, even if a stupid and stupid crown prince was in his eyes, he would come to show him off. Omnipotent rights, its original body is an out-and-out representative of cruel and tyranny, who is extremely supportive of legal power. The original Zhuang Zhu didn't care about the truth and entanglement, and the life of the ants was nothing in his eyes. Tudou's mood is not stable right now, crying and laughing for a while, but he enjoys it, and even enjoys it. The real version of emotions is the first real experience for him. However, he still dutifully presented the data analysis results to Youshu. Youshu glanced at the information again, but found that this was unusual. Jin He is the son of a county magistrate, Lan Gu is the daughter of a merchant, and the Jin family is only a rural peasant girl. In this era, if Langu wants to be a good match with Jin He, this Jin family is from humble background and will definitely Can't stop.