Chapter 61

Chapter 61 Apocalypse Zombie Movie 21

So I'm the only one who came back in the end?

The North Wing took two steps on the soft green grass, only to feel that it was a bit strange to come back alone, and put away the pair of wings behind him to raise the fine dust, and he saw that not far away, there was already a fire beside the car. Liu Yi, who is enjoying himself.

In the afterglow, Liu Yi's face was even paler, but with a cheerful and contented expression on his face, he looked like a normal human being.

He looked back and saw two people talking on a dilapidated roof not far away.

So, can the boss be so relieved to be with a new acquaintance? I still can't hear it. This person is clearly asking for something from him. Alas, the boss always doesn't take his own safety in mind.

Shi Xian saw North Wing a long time ago, and as soon as he came over, he saw North Wing looking at the roof in the distance, he also glanced at it, put one hand on his shoulder, and supported his body scatteredly.

"Hey? One is the boss? The other is the mysterious Lu Ye?"

Shifen Nunu still couldn't see what the person upstairs looked like. This ability improved his body muscle strength a lot. , but his eyes can't see so far, especially in this dark and only moonlight situation, the vision is getting worse.

It was blurry, but a little shadow could still be seen, and it looked like a tall man.

Beiyi stretched his arms and hooked Shifen's shoulders, "I'll tell you as I walk, that Lu Ye is not a normal person. How much do you know about that girl Liu Yi? I think the boss seems to be with them. It's an old acquaintance." The

clear moonlight and the cool breeze stroked Huo Hang's fine hair, this face is much more mature than the one from five years ago, full of calm and charming feeling, In the brown pupils, even facing Lu Ye, he was calm.

Huo Hang had looked at this man for a long time. He was handsome enough that he couldn't move his eyes at a glance, let alone those eyes.

Extremely dangerous.

"I came to this city five years ago. At that time, a group of three and a dog were looking for a shelter in this apocalypse."

Huo Hang took a step forward and scratched on the old wall. The next leaf, now that the wall is covered with moss and plants of different colors, is amazing how shabby the city can be in such a short period of time.

"You're the second creature I've seen that is beyond the entire apocalypse."

He didn't look at Lu Ye but knew that this person must be looking at him. He understood what this person meant when he looked at him. There's a deal that might seem almost bizarre to outsiders.

Because when he saw this person, there was a vague guess in his heart.

"However, I don't think there will be a second one in this world."

He threw the leaf back and sat down directly against the wall facing the man in front of him, the crisp moss sticking to his black clothes , but Huo Hang didn't care about it.

Lu Ye chuckled softly and sat down beside this man. He stretched out his arms to hug him but leaned his head on his shoulders. Huo Hang did not reject or resist, but turned to look at him. Glancing at this man, he said in a low voice, with a lover's nostalgia being the whisper of a long-lost lover.

"I've been looking for you."

Huo Hang heard a trace of relaxation and tiredness hidden under this tenderness from these words, as if the two were in a collision of souls under the empty skin, his heart He started to jump uncontrollably, and that wonderful feeling wanted to burst out from the depths of his soul, making him want to hug this man involuntarily.