Chapter 17

Chapter 17

The sun this afternoon was good. Xiao Lun took the kitten to the garden to bask in the sun. Half of the cat leaned on the cardboard box and raised his head to meow at Xiao Lun. His body is much better now than it was yesterday.

Zhan Yi also noticed this, except that his left shoulder was still weak and a little sore, and the itch of the wound healing slowly came up.

Seeing how Xiao Lun was seriously teasing the cat with his fingers outstretched, even though he was a kitten now, he still wanted to hold his iceberg figure tightly. Could it be because he was attached to the cat and curious Also up? I really want to go through that little eye and bite this man's finger.

Zhan Yi couldn't help but meow a few times at the finger-wide hole.

Aware of the cat's mood, Xiao Lun put his fingers through the eyes of the cardboard box, and was caught by the cat with his baby teeth in a short while.

Zhan Yi was embarrassed for a moment, he just couldn't help seeing what was coming in, and then his body reacted faster than his brain, and he turned his head and bit this finger several times.

Xiao Lun smiled and slowly took his fingers out of the cat's mouth, scratched the cat's chin lightly, and hummed, "You little guy, you are really naughty."

Because the weather was not bad, Xiao Lun took it from the utility room. Use ethanol and gauze to clean the dirt on the kitten's body. The dirt is mostly flea feces. There are still some stains in the fur that are difficult to remove. After cleaning, a few fleas are caught.

Zhan Yi leaned on the cardboard box and let the man move on him, because the man's movements were too gentle, and with the warm sunshine, he was a little sleepy for a while.

Potato was shooting frantically on the side, and then found material for his next video.

After that, I had already told the agent about the sending of the cat raising video. Sister Lun saw the good feedback from this video, and after comprehensive consideration, she agreed with Xiao Lun's decision.

Today's Xiao Lun can take a day off, and tomorrow there will be many advertising endorsements and interviews waiting for him to die.

When changing the kitten's medicine at night, Zhan Yi was ready, but the hydrogen peroxide still hurt him and he struggled for a while.

After the medicine was finished, it was returned to the carton. The warm warm lamp, the milky cat food, and the rotten smell on the body were obviously much less than yesterday. The carton was replaced with a new one. The patience and carefulness of this person can be seen everywhere. Zhan Yi also felt a touch of emotion in his heart.

After changing the medicine for the kittens in the morning and preparing the cat food for the two kittens, Xiao Lun went out for an interview.

Netlink Star Media is a well-known media in China. It has been famous for a long time. It focuses on interviews with movie stars and first-hand information. Sometimes there are quite tricky questions that make it difficult to accept.

When Xiao Lun and Sister Lun walked into the interview room specially prepared by Netlink Star Media, they were already tidy up. They raised their brows slightly. Unexpectedly, the person who came to interview them today would be the editor-in-chief of Netlink Star Media, Qiaoyun.

"It's my honor to meet you, Shadow Emperor Xiao."

Qiaoyun is tall and slender, with sharp eyes behind a flat mirror, with long wavy hair, he got up and shook hands with Xiao Lun friendly.