Chapter 54

Chapter 54 Apocalypse Zombie Movie 14

Sitting in the captain's car, several people came all the way to the entrance of the research institute. At this time, it was almost noon. The sun was shining brightly, illuminating the city full of concrete buildings, and there was even a dizzying heat wave.

At this time, it was a hot summer. Even if there was an air conditioner in the car, the temperature could not be relieved much, and even the air in the car seemed turbid because of so many people.

A few people got out of the car, and they all looked a little sad when the sun basked in the sun like exposed flowers.

This research institute is much simpler than they imagined. This is a direct transformation of a small hospital in C city into a research institute.

The captain took them upstairs. There were always research institutes wearing white coats coming and going in this building. Everyone had a solemn and solemn expression on their faces, even though some of them had not been together for a few days. Over the eyes, still insist on their own post.

A few people came to a lounge, and Liu Xiaohei and Liu Yi waited in this lounge to look at their luggage casually. During this period of time, this research institute may become their temporary place to stay.

Huo Hang and Lu Hua had to undergo an all-round physical examination, and even extract their bone marrow and do a complete CT of the whole body.

The dean of the research institute was an uncle who was half a century old and wore a pair of black-rimmed glasses. The group followed the captain and called him Uncle Wang.

His face is calm and decisive. He is the top researcher in the country in the field of cell research. This time he will also be in charge of the body research of Huo Hang and Lu Hua. He has a hunch that the bodies of these two people may have Holds the key to unlocking the secrets of this apocalypse.

The time is pressing now, no less than the outbreak of a disease that is enough to destroy the world. As current researchers, it is their responsibility and mission to find out how to deal with it as soon as possible.

Uncle Wang nodded to them, and he took Huo Hang and Lu Hua away without waiting for anyone.

After the captain placed Liu Yi and Xiao Hei in the lounge, he received an urgent message. After listening to the message, the captain hurried out with a nervous expression on his face.

At the same time, Uncle Wang, who was in charge of Huo Hang and Lu Hua, also received the message and frowned.

He turned his head and said to the clerk who was in charge of drawing blood, "I'll take a step away first, and you will take them to test according to the previously set procedure." After

speaking, Uncle Wang The person who seemed to be over fifty years old just took a step forward and strode upstairs.

Seeing this, Huo Hang couldn't help frowning. For some reason, he had a hunch that something seemed to happen.

This premonition made him a little uneasy.

At this time, Lu Hua was about to start a brain CT. He deliberately and slowly took off the gauze that was tied to his head. The young staff member in charge also cooperated with him and said in surprise.

"You look so good-looking, why did you use this gauze to wrap yourself tightly?"

Huo Hang naturally paid no attention to this person now. He already knew that Lu Hua had restored his face to its original appearance last night, although The guess was not accurate enough, but he already knew that Lu Hua's purpose of going out last night must be for his own face.