Chapter 39

Chapter 39

The text in this letter is very long, much longer than Zhuang Zhu's original remonstrance book. When Gong Zhihou saw the content of the article, he couldn't help but frown and his eyes softened.

This person did not write directly, but cleverly used the story as a metaphor, and wrote the two people into the story, which at first glance seemed like a novel.

At night, the wind blowing the shadow of the pearl swayed, dyeing the word warm and smooth, covering it with a hazy halo.

This first letter said that there was a man who was in the world in search of his love, and he ran for three lives and three generations and finally found the love in his heart. The two met at Dali Temple for the first time, one became the regent, and the other became the crown prince. A letter which explained the origin and explained the reason.

The love in this letter, from the beginning, seems like a peach blossom in the New Year, with a little petal blooming, containing honey that seems to be sweet to people's hearts.

Gongzhihou was a little worried after reading it.

Didn't he say that if he knew about it, he would leave this world? Could it be that the sentence is false?

Or is he dead? In the end, I told myself all these secrets.

And this second letter explains everything that he has done for the crown prince after becoming the regent, reforming the government and legislation, promoting education and strengthening the army, and eliminating traitors and rebels. A good one treats himself like a gurgling water and is willing to send a boat thousands of miles.

It is true that he did not feel any obstruction when he started to handle government affairs by himself. When he thought about it, his heart softened, like a peach blossoming in the beginning of spring.

Sure enough, it was intentional.

Can't say it explicitly, but can be metaphorical?

This tacit feeling has a different taste. This matter will become a little secret between each other, and Gongzhihou will feel relieved and continue to see it later.

The third letter is that the regent found that he was poisoned, and unexpectedly found that his beloved crown prince intended to assassinate him, and he was secretly sad and couldn't say it. The pavilion owner has always tried his best to take the crown prince as a hostage.

The sadness and sadness in the letter, the grievances and injustices are really like snow in June.

He frowned again, it turned out that this person really knew from the beginning, and he still came to save himself? Not a good life. It's not the previous Zhuang Zhuo, why is this so?

Could it really be the word love?

Gongzhihou looked further down, and the fourth letter was that after that incident, the Regent King was all disabled in martial arts and disabled in one leg.

In the letter, he briefly wrote about these sufferings, and only wrote that the couch was extremely boring.

On those three days, I needed to seize the opportunity to seize power and seize power immediately. It was the first time I was alone to correct so many memorials. A pain.

This person...

it is true that he has never seen him.

To save my life, but I didn't say anything, I must be extremely sad.

Every time Gongzhihou opened one, he would close it again and carefully seal it, and then read the next one.

He opened the fourth letter. The content of this fourth letter was about the prince regent being escorted into the palace by the crown prince. The prince regent here has already seen that the crown prince has some feelings for him, and their identities have become the biggest for a while. hinder.