Chapter 3

Chapter 3 First Love on Campus

It wasn't until Fu Xiang went out that he realized that the paper he took casually seemed to belong to Tang Cheng. He couldn't see it clearly in the dark lighting in the corridor, but the handwriting was definitely not his own.

When I saw this in the blur, it seemed to be a mathematics test paper. When I walked to the bright place, I saw that it was really Tang Cheng's paper. When I saw the score was 135,

wipe it! Twenty points taller than me!

In a fit of rage, he twisted the paper, crumpled it into a ball, and threw it into the trash can.

This makes you anxious too, I think what should you do if you don't have a math paper!

Fu Xiang finally relieved his anger and went straight to the canteen to buy water for a drink.

Fu Xiang, who had walked around for a while, came back with a bottle of Coke, and it was already over from get out of class. At this time, Tang Cheng went upstairs to the classroom office to hand in his homework. He immediately put his legs on the chair and leaned against the wall, half lying comfortably. drinking Coke.

After class, the classroom was noisy, and many students gathered around the back of the classroom to chat and talk.

There was a huge movement in the front of the classroom, and then Fu Xiang, who was half lying in the position, saw a girl aggressively approaching him, and then kicked the chair under his leg, Fu Xiang thought, fortunately kicked It's not my chair, it's Tang Cheng's.

"Hey, what are you doing?"

Fu Xiang raised his hand and smashed the bottle of Coke on the table with a bang. He stood up and lowered his head to stare at Tao Nanshuang, the heroine.

"You still ask me? Did you take my math paper?" The

heroine Tao Nanshuang did not lose to Fu Xiang, the male protagonist who was taller than him. Growing up at the beginning of eighth.

"My classmates saw with your own eyes that you threw a test paper into the trash can, and my test paper just disappeared. I think you are jealous that I am better than you in the test!"

This is also the first time for the male and female protagonists in the novel. There is a huge contradiction, but in the novel, the paper is indeed the heroine's, but it was accidentally lost by the heroine, and happened to be thrown away by the hero as garbage.

It seems that there is not much change in the plot now. Youshu has come to the door to watch everything that is happening in the classroom, and calmly came in from the door.

"Heh." Fu Xiang laughed angrily, and blurted out a dirty word, "Go to the trash can and see if it's your paper."

"Hmph, what if it's my paper?"

"What are you arguing about? "Tang Cheng pushed away the crowd and came to his place, which just separated the heroine from the heroine. "There are five minutes before the self-study at night."

"Academic committee," Tao Nanshuang turned to look at Tang Cheng pointed at Fu Xiang with one finger, "My classmates saw with their own eyes that this person deliberately threw my papers into the trash can." "

Is there any evidence?"

Separated, calm attitude inexplicably makes people feel a sense of trust.

"Let's do it. The monitor and a few classmates go to the trash can first to see if there are any papers. Nanshuang also goes back to his seat to check if there are papers. Maybe it was accidentally taken by your tablemate."