Chapter 7

Chapter 7 First Love on Campus

Fu Xiang, who had spent two happy weekends with Tang Cheng, remembered that today was the day his sister came back. He had just finished class on Monday morning and was just about to go to lunch with Tang Cheng. My sister is coming to school.

The weather in early spring was just right, neither too cold nor too hot. After being basked in the warm sunshine, my body felt a sense of warmth.

Fu Xiang's younger sister is an arrogant little princess in the novel. The name is Fu Rui. She likes her brother and hates the heroine from humble background. After getting to know Tang Cheng, she likes him, but Tang Cheng and his brother both like the heroine. , so the charming little boy can't stand to attack the heroine everywhere.

Fu Rui saw his brother from a distance, with a baby face full of joy and walked towards Fu Xiang, and then gave Fu Xiang a bear hug.

"Brother!"

Tang Cheng smiled on the side, patted Fu Xiang on the shoulder, and said understandingly.

"It seems that you have something to do now. I'll go to dinner first."

"Hey!" Fu Xiang put his sister down, "

Alright, alright, let's go to dinner first." He looks like a handsome guy with long legs and strong waist!" Fu Rui said beside his ear, his voice couldn't hide his excitement, and his eyes seemed to sparkle, "And he's also attractive. It's the type I like! "

What the hell are you thinking about! Can you study hard at such a young age!"

Fu Xiang took on the momentum of being a big brother, and he was naturally happy when he heard someone compliment Tang Cheng, even if the content of the compliment didn't feel right.

He took his sister to his parents' side, and took the luggage in her hand.

"Hey, I was born with you, not just later than you, and most importantly, I'm an adult! Don't use the tone of teaching a child to teach me!"

Fu Rui's appearance is very deceptive. Her tender baby face and petite figure always make people underestimate her age. Coupled with a pair of clear and bright eyes, in the novel, people who can even gain sympathy and support for the heroine in the novel help her. "I said, bro, this school doesn't seem to be very good. Why do you like to study here? I remember not being able to play with my phone, and I was in class from morning to night. And I couldn't go home at all times. Too bad!" "Fortunately, it's not as bad as you think." Fu Xiang said. Fu Xiang helped his sister drag the suitcase towards the girls' dormitory. Naturally, because of Fu's family, both brothers and sisters lived in single rooms. The room was spacious and the aunt helped to clean it. If it weren't for the fact that the dormitory was not allowed to have a fire for cooking, it would be possible to build a small kitchen. When Fu Xiang came to the girls' dormitory, it was inconvenient to enter, so Fu Rui packed up his luggage at noon, and got to know the school under the leadership of her brother. Originally, there should have been an incident where one met the heroine in the dormitory building and then caused a conflict with the heroine, but now the heroine Tao Nanshuang is still making up homework in the teacher's office. The reason is that the teacher found several mistakes when she was reviewing her homework in the morning. In a fit of rage, she left the hostess to guide her in her homework. "Brother Shu is really awesome." Tudou system said in the sea of ​​knowledge of swimming. It was originally a system. Even if the humanized intelligent mode is turned on, it is not as full of true feelings as this potato system. It is like a real system. of humans. "After collecting the energy of this world, I should be able to upgrade you." Yushu put the dinner plate in the storage area, and then walked and chatted with the potatoes in the sea of ​​​​knowledge. He was going to take a nap in the dormitory. "The energy index of this world should not be high. Open the store first, and then the next thing. Don't worry." "Received!" Tudou continued to chat with Yushu enthusiastically, "Brother Shu, now the male protagonist and sister are here. . What's our next plan?"