Chapter 73

Chapter 73

Longquan and Youshu have known each other for a long time. Long before they met Bai Hua, the two were already well-known among missionaries.

Yushu is a sword cultivator who has escaped from the samsara from the advanced cultivator, but its body is really a sharp sword, because the energy is exhausted from the samsara of the six paths, so it takes a hundred years of cultivation to recover

. In a world, building the strongest platform to stabilize the Quartet, a god-level world is really desirable."

Longquan closed the book in his hand and looked down at the boy who was already sleeping on his lap. The boy was dissatisfied with this posture and turned into a motion A sharp sword.

Above the hilt, there is only one word "skill".

Longquan put the sharp sword into the scabbard and stood up together, making him even more tall and slender. When he looked up, his eyes were like stars and moons, and he stood up in a simple robe that was not stained with dust.

"Yushu, why did that kid fall asleep again?"

Bai Hua frowned and came in, "Longquan, in our next world, do we want to go to the advanced world to practice again? Or go directly to the god-level world for the experience?"

"Go to the experience. What about you? " ?"

Yushu's voice came from inside the scabbard.

Hearing what he said, Bai Hua knew that this kid Youshu was unwilling to pay attention to him, but it was also strange that he could still be kind to himself after doing so many tests with him back and forth.

Bai Hua thought that if he went to practice this time, he might be able to directly complete the work he was researching recently, import soul data into the computer, and live as a high-intelligence artificial system like ordinary people.

This experiment is not only being researched by Bai Hua, but Bai Hua is the most different way.

He chose to let the system code have emotions first, like a normal human life, and then load the human soul data into it. In this case, he can exist in the world as a real and emotional non-living body. .

He has used his own experiments many times, and has also tried it on Longquan and Youshu. This method is the most promising method he has found in his current position.

I just didn't expect that Longquan would agree to go to practice.

"Yeah. I'm also planning to practice. You also know that both I and Yushu have flaws. If I can reach the god-level world earlier, maybe I can find a way."

Bai Hua nodded, that's fine, maybe in the god-level world There are more resources. If you can get to know some great gods in coding, it will be beneficial to his research.

The three of them already know the details of each other very well. In the world experience again and again, these three people can be said to be completely knowledgeable.

Longquan came from an angel in the magical world, but the strange thing is that this person was born without angel wings, and he didn't even have a pair of wings behind him.

This also means that Longquan's childhood experience in the original world was very miserable, but it is unimaginable that he managed to break through the confinement of that world, and finally truly defeated the demon gods in the world at that time to gain the recognition of world consciousness.

Therefore, Bai Hua admires Longquan very much. After all, few people can achieve such skills and perseverance.

Since they plan to go to the god-level world for training, the three of them agreed to prepare first, and when the training notice came down, they were already ready.