Chapter 65

Chapter 65 Apocalypse Zombie Movie 25

Lu Hua's speed was not slower than that of Huo Hang. Huo Hang arrived here shortly after he came to a city.

The exposed skin has all turned grey. Lu Hua's current zombie transformation speed is astonishing, and he is even more eager to get the antidote in Huo Hang's body. Otherwise, if this continues, he will become a zombie completely .

Not only does he need an antidote, but he also needs to keep the secrets of this city buried here forever.

No one can know this secret, including everyone in the team he brought.

Lu Hua secretly had murderous intentions. His ability to murder and plot mercilessly from a weak person to now is all due to this world where the order has completely collapsed.

...

Huo Hang is not very familiar with most parts of City A, and most of them go to the destination under the guidance of Lu Ye, although he also doubts why Lu Ye knows the location of the laboratory so clearly.

But Lu Ye had already explained to him when he was flirting, which was not a clever trick, but Huo Hang was very fond of the sincerity in his words.

This is all due to the fact that he can now get information from zombies, and now he can order zombies to serve him.

After all, the setting of the zombie king has not collapsed, and most of the zombies are still obeying his orders. At the same time, he will tell Huo Hang that other people will follow them to a city.

After some analysis, the two decided that the person who came was most likely Lu Hua. After all, he was the only one who urgently needed to come here.

If the current people really meet the well-prepared Lu Hua team, the situation is not optimistic.

"Why is Lu Hua so anxious to come here? Is it for me? What's in the laboratory in City A?"

Huo Hang sat in the back seat of the car and followed Lu Ye very close. It was like whispering in a whisper.

The voices of the two of them were not loud, but everyone in the carriage could hear them clearly, but they just pretended not to care about being stuffed with dog food and turned their heads, just pricked up their ears and listened.

"These two purposes should exist at the same time. You have an antidote on your body, and there are things in the laboratory that can deal with zombies."

This thing was specially used to restrain zombies in the later stage of the novel, and it also came from the hands of the couple. Because of this, this medicine is code-named "KILL".

This poison was not developed for Lu Ye, but it is definitely the most buggy existence in the novel. It is this small bottle of poison that made Lu Ye die in the end. The world should eventually fall into Lu Ye's hands.

This war kicked off for the final winner.

Lu Hua's speed is not slow, but Huo Hang has come to this laboratory one step earlier.

The weeds were reborn, and there were all kinds of zombies piled up around them, but at this time they were making way for the arrival of the zombie king Luye. The few people in the team saw this scene, and they have been shocked from the beginning to the present calm. In this apocalypse Anything can happen.

Even now Huo Hang told them that this mysterious man named Lu Ye was the king of zombies, they thought it was nothing unusual.

Stepping on this muddy grass, the already dark uppers were dyed with khaki and grass green.