Chapter 40

Chapter 40

Three days have passed since the last time the letter was delivered, and the dark guard in black only felt that he was exhausted to the point of death. He was running back and forth between the two places, as if there was only one goal left in his life, and that was to deliver the letter.

The snow has already fallen, and it is the most beautiful time of year for the snow scene in the south of the Yangtze River. There is also a lot of snow in the courtyard, as if covered with a layer of white gauze.

Yushu's life is now very enjoyable, writing letters every day, and receiving letters from his sweetheart every few days.

Every few days, I can hear the people talking about the new emperor's new policy, tax reduction, prosperity of the people, cutting down the family, and the ability to govern the country is better than you expected, and it is better than that in the novel. Loving monarchs are much better.

The bone injury on the leg has also slowly recovered in the past few months, and occasional walking is no longer a problem.

The gu poison in the body has been eliminated, and with the nourishment of the hot spring, the internal energy in the body gradually re-condenses and becomes active.

What he and Tudou had never imagined was that the female protagonists Zuo Zhu and Bai Youxia actually built a private school on the back mountainside above his courtyard. Among them, there were actually many Jianghu knights who taught in this private school and gave them back to the school. The private school was named Qingbei Academy. This kind of idea is really unprecedented.

This heroine is indeed a thoughtful and practical person. With her excellent eloquence, she has really accepted a lot of capable bachelors. The content in it actually also has modern education aspects. Apart from the Four Books and Five Classics, rituals, music and archery are all involved. When Zuo Zhuou came down the mountain that time, he discovered that the former regent had actually come here. After the hostess invited her so many times, Yushu would occasionally come to this private school to pass on her business to solve her doubts. The erudite knowledge of Youshu made these lectures so wonderful that they became famous all of a sudden. Bai Youxia and Lan Gu also had a good time here, and the merchants also gave away two silver coins to support the private school. Under Bai Youxia's slow guidance, Lan Gu is more energetic than before, and even Lan Gu is helping Zuo Zhuli to pass on secretary. It was just before the snow fell that day, and Yushu placed the chessboard in the pavilion again.

Because Yushu's current collapse factor has reached 78%, after discussing with Tudou, they discussed a method.

The method is to often do some behaviors that are famous or famous because of them, so as to reduce the collapse value.

Because once the collapse value reaches 90%, the system will issue a warning, and when it reaches 100%, the system will force the host to leave the novel world.

And this Zhuang Zhu is most famous for flying the sword into chess that day, and he became famous in one fell swoop. This is not difficult for you, and he is very familiar with the sword. it is good.

He just picked up the wooden sword when he heard the sound of footsteps on the fence of the courtyard. He had recovered 50% of his internal strength, and the sound he could hear was naturally clearer than ordinary people. The footsteps were extremely steady and not slow. Yushu's eyes flickered slightly, and then he raised his sword and moved the chess box on the table like a shaking flower. Several black chess pieces jumped out of it, the sword was again drawn, and a few white chess pieces followed closely. It then flew into the air. This sword energy drove the snow, and the sand-like rustling jumped up and hovered around these chess pieces. At a speed that was too fast to be seen, the tip of the sword was placed on these chess pieces one by one, but the sound from this was extremely clear, and it blended with Xueluo's voice. These few swords made the pieces fall on the chessboard, firmly buckled on the staggered line. Because the leg injury was not completely healed, Yushu did not rely on the strength of the legs, and used the upper body to dance in the air with the sword. A chess piece will fall on top of every move. Compared with Zhuang Zhu of the past, the current roaming technique uses the quintessence of using swords and chess, and has completely crushed the original one in terms of skills and movements. Zhuang Zhen. This chess is not over yet, but both of them already have a chess game in their hearts, and when the last chess piece falls on this board, the situation is clear, and the black pieces all lose the game. "Today, I am very fortunate to be able to see such a flying sword in chess."