Chapter 70

Chapter 70 End

After Yushu left that world, he also dealt with the biggest villain, Lu Hua, and the world was on the right track.

The antidote Lu Ye gave them became the only light in the world. Because of this antidote and the unremitting efforts of the research institute at that time, some of the zombied humans were successfully restored to normal people, and may even be transformed into supernatural powers. By.

The rating of that world has also been upgraded from a medium world to a high world. After sacrificing a large number of humans, all the creatures in the entire world have been reborn and have higher abilities.

After the transformation of the screen, he finally turned from the world scene to Huo Hang.

Walking through the center of the city, the restoration of the city is filled with a thriving atmosphere, and after an almost devastating disaster, the whole city is full of life again.

People have a respectful attitude towards Huo Hang. This man is a real hero who brings light to mankind.

Young girls admired this hero, and there were even many girls who wanted to marry Huo Hang.

But Nai He himself really has no such interest, and expressly refuses to anyone who matches him.

The most eye-catching thing was that the man followed behind him. It turned out to be an Alaskan dog covered in golden hair. It looked much larger than ordinary dogs of its kind.

A very elegant dog, he has been by Huo Hang's side since then.

"The zombies in this city are almost cleaned up. Next, get in touch with the research institute and we will continue to other cities."

Huo Hang squatted down and rubbed its head.

"Yushu, I remembered it all, and you, when will you recover?"

This dog was the soul power that Yushu finally gave to Huo Hang, but it still had the ability of the zombie king, because there was no The consciousness of wandering, so it finally turned into the appearance of this puppy.

But it is also because of the soul power of Huo Hang's original soul in the soul power of Yushu, so under the influence of subtle influence, he also began to restore the past memories, and those memories began to take the form of dreams one by one. render.

This includes every world that Yushu has experienced, as well as memories of the past.

When the dream first appeared, Huo Hang knew that it was not an ordinary dream. It should be about another secret. The more he learned later, the more he could not restrain his consciousness from overlapping with himself in the dream, as if It was a man who had been sleeping for a long time and opened his eyes to wake up.

He urgently needs to know more and understand more, all the memories are returning, and it is inevitable that he will feel distressed for Yushu.

It's just too persistent.

"Silly dog."

His slender five fingers stroked the smooth fur and got up.

As his plan had arranged, Huo Hang then left the city with him.

But because Yushu's consciousness couldn't return to this world, Huo Hang waited all his life for Yushu.

He has spent his entire life repairing the world and fighting against some irreversible zombies, leaving a deep impression in the history of mankind.