Chapter 13

Arc 2

Chapter 13 Urban Entertainment Circle

"In the process of data sorting and matching, we are looking for the novel world that meets the conditions, and the search is complete."

"This time the target of the strategy is locked - the male protagonist Gong Zhanyi"

With the update of the system, the speed of Tudou's world data transmission has also accelerated a lot.

After Yushu opened his eyes and the data had been transmitted, Yushu was not in a hurry to accept the data directly, but first observed where he was.

A clean and tidy room with all the essentials, a fluffy quilt, a very comfortable double bed, an exquisite crystal chandelier, a bathroom behind frosted glass, and a spacious living room outside.

Judging from the decoration of the room, the original owner was worth a lot of money. He sat down on the soft and warm orange sofa. After confirming that the current environment was safe, and adapting to his physical conditions, Yushu began to sit on the sofa and accept the data of this novel. .

This is a danmei novel from the modern urban entertainment circle. It tells the story of a transparent little actor named Bai Yichun who just entered the entertainment circle. He accidentally picked up a kitten living on the street, and it turned out that the actor Zhan Yi was possessed. ,

Later, with the help of the cat, Zhan Yi, he entered the entertainment industry. During the period, the sadistic villain and then the male protagonist's old attack Zhan Yi gained a perfect life that finally reached the peak of his personal life. Before reading the first few chapters of You Shu, his face was a little dark, because the situation of Zhan Yi in the first chapter was really bad, and it could even be said that his life was on the verge of death. The kitten possessed by Zhan Yi was written extremely miserably, almost every word dripping with blood. "Where is the plot now?" Before he had time to read all of the novel's wandering skills, he had already asked the exit. "The time is now, ten o'clock in the evening. The plot progressed to Zhan Yi's car accident, and it should have been worn on the stray cat by now." Tudou said cautiously, because Yushu's face was already dark. Youshu pursed his lips, his face was sinking, and he said coldly, "Locate Zhan Yi's position."

Even though he knew that Bai Yichun would come to pick up the kitten soon, Yushu would naturally not let it pick up the kitten, and his own people had to take care of it by himself.

Searching for the direction of the garage in his memory, he picked up the key and walked straight out of the door. He took a long leg and flew across the stairs to enter the underground garage. He said to Tudou, "Turn on the navigation. Search for the nearest route."

The navigation display on the light screen shows a small The location of the cat is very far from here, it is almost half the city. It is still a bit uncertain whether it can be reached in time for such a long distance. Yushu is anxious, his lips are pursed into a line, and he flicks the accelerator and flies out. .

The fast-moving car was driving on such a cloudy and rainy day, rushing past a second before the yellow light, like a flash of lightning flashing out of silver.

"Brother Shu, relax! Then! Rush the duck! Life and death speed!"

Tudou calculated the speed of the car. If it hadn't been calculated systematically, he would have blocked the surrounding monitoring by the way. No matter how many tickets you have to pay, there is also less traffic on this section of the road, and there are not many cars driving. Otherwise, even if the driving skills of Yushu are against the sky, it is impossible to drive on the main road, let alone if there is a traffic accident, it will be bad. .

Yushu's temples were slightly sweating, and in such a sultry and gloomy weather, it was like freezing air and a disturbing mood overflowing in this small carriage. At this time, Bai Yichun just came out of the crew, because he is still an unknown newcomer. He has been running in the film and television city for a day today, and the corpse who has been acting for a day still has blood on his face that can't be wiped off. Feeling tired, the agent who said he was fully responsible for guiding him took him to the film and television city this morning and ran away. Fortunately, the film and television city was not far from the low-rent housing and still remembered the way home. I turned a corner and walked through the sparsely populated street. I stopped by the nearby shop and brought a piece of bread. If I don't have time tomorrow morning, I can eat a piece of bread, and I won't have nothing to eat like this morning. Walking another street is where the low-rent housing is located, Bai Yichun is tired, there are few passers-by on the street, and there are not many vehicles.

Under the incandescent light, Bai Yichun yawned and looked over from a distance. The high-rise buildings in the distance were pushing advertisements that Zhan Yi had endorsed in the past. Bai Yichun thought to himself, the idol seems to have not made any movement recently. I haven't heard of which crew I'm going to film, and I don't know if I can meet by chance. As a human being, you always have a dream!

When Bai Yichun was about to cross the road, he happened to encounter a red light, and there were a few people around who were waiting as if they were discussing something. In the middle, under the street lights, there was a black unknown object standing on the road without moving. Just when I was thinking about what kind of little monster it was, I heard the sound of a car honking in the distance, and the sound was deafening.

Just happened to have a green light.

As early as Tudou's reminder, You Shu already knew that the small group in front was the cat that Zhan Yi was possessed by. How could he say that he was so heartbroken, he adjusted the headlights to shine on the kitten, and then turned on the brakes steadily. Emergency double flash, opened the door and got out of the car with both legs.

The kitten had a premonition that the stranger was approaching and let out a low and weak cry. The soft and weak voice coupled with this miserable appearance was extremely heart-wrenching.

Yushu slowly bent his knees and squatted down, took off his coat, and gently wrapped the almost powerless kitten, and said very gently, "Good, it's alright, I'm here to find you." The

headlights were bright white . Shining, the person who got off the car has slender legs, tall and straight, and this strange action has attracted attention, and this model is very expensive at first glance, and someone has noticed this person's face across the zebra crossing, it's not right It is the new actor Xiao Lun, and this face appears frequently on the Internet, and it is not that simple to not attract attention.

Passers-by raised their mobile phones one after another. No matter what, they took this picture first. It happened that the wild pictures in the middle of the night had not yet attracted attention.

Yushu wrapped the cat and gently picked it up, entered the car and placed it on the passenger seat. The cat wrapped in a white coat looked very weak, and lay on the front passenger and made a trembling bark.

"Tudou to check whether there are suitable medicines in the mall," Yushu's voice in the sea of ​​consciousness was extremely cold, and Tudou was a little shivering, "Export the nearby veterinary shops or hospitals, which are still open, and navigate immediately. "

There are already few veterinary shops in this section of the street. At this time, there are more veterinary shops that close at ten o'clock. Yushu finally found a veterinary shop, but unexpectedly it was closed again. I saw that the lights were still on inside. Knocked but no one responded.

The kitten in the car was still calling out to Yushu's heart. As a last resort, he had to drive to the hospital in Zhongwei, a city a little further away. The more people there are, the risk of exposure is too great. After thinking about it, Yushu should be able to find it in the hot search. It's been up for two or three days.

The author has something to say:

this chapter is newly written! The original 10,000 words were written down! My heart hurts

[I have organized an old Ford account, which is the same as the author's name. If you are interested, you can search it. I will put all the benefits there! 】