Chapter 5

Chapter 5 First Love on Campus

After the game, both of them were a little tired. Fu Xiang asked Tang Cheng for a bottle of soda.

Half lying on the gym, paralyzed as if he had no bones, half squinted and glanced at Tang Cheng, who had collected his soda, but took out a bottle of thermos from his schoolbag.

Fu Xiangdi didn't drink the water in the thermos cup, he just lay on the chair panting and looked at Tang Cheng who was drinking warm water with his head up.

Well, the neck is very white and long, and the Adam's apple is not small. Fu Xiang thought. Shouldn't he grow taller as an adult? Then I am not a few centimeters shorter than this person! ?

Tang Cheng turned his head to look at Fu Xiang, his breath was not steady in his words.

"If you usually finish your homework, you can invite me to play ball. Play less video games and study more."

"Don't ask me like an old mother."

Fu Xiang looked at Tang Cheng, and sure enough, this person was still so annoying, so he Knowing to say what he doesn't like to hear, Xiaozui is really smeared with honey.

"It's always right to learn more." After the break, Tang Cheng got up and prepared to leave.

"Okay, I get it, little brother."

Fu Xiang stretched, picked up the soda on the chair, and put his jacket on his shoulder. From the pocket of his jacket, he took out the mobile phone that had just been released by the Political and Religious Office today, and opened the game forum to read.

"Let's go, let's go to the school gate together?"

"Well."

Tang Cheng put on his coat and zipped up the zipper, but Fu Xiang was happily swiping his mobile phone along the way, ignoring the people next to him. Tang Cheng had to remind. "Don't look at your phone while walking."

It happened that Fu Xiang was watching the live confession on the forum. As a viewer of the live broadcast, he naturally watched it with relish.

I just saw a sentence, you are made of golden ivory, and your eyes are the sea of ​​stars. Still complaining about some earthy love story, can this be successful? Unexpectedly, the first-class landlord of this earthy love story actually succeeded.

"It's about to hit the pole."

Fu Xiang was still complaining in his heart, tsk, it's unscientific that dog licking actually has everything in the end.

"Ouch!"

Before he could react, he slammed his head on something warm, but he was still dazed by the shaking.

Fu Xiang covered his forehead and saw that Tang Cheng was also rubbing his palms. When he looked again, a white lamppost was in front of him. What stupid thing did he just do?

"Be careful when you walk."

Tang Cheng frowned again and stared at Fu Xiang and said, Fu Xiang just put away his phone right now.

"Cough, I'm sorry." Covering his head with one hand, he put on his jacket with the other. It was still much colder outside than the gym. "Be sure to pay attention!"

Tang Cheng never said a word to Fu Xiang before leaving school, but fortunately Fu Xiang remembered to ask for his contact information, and Tang Cheng took the bus back home.

When Fu Xiang took the housekeeper to pick up his car, his forehead was no longer sore, but a strange warm feeling still remained on his forehead, a strange temperature but very warm.