Chapter 47

Chapter 47

Not only Xiao Hei made Huo Hang suspicious, but also Lu Hua, Lu Hua, who seemed to be an ordinary person as if everything was normal.

Huo Hang asked Xiao Hei to look at Liu Yi, because he knew that Xiao Hei must have a deep meaning in doing that. He believed that Xiao Hei could have a way to save Liu Yi, and he didn't want such a cute and sensible girl to lose her life.

He and Xiao Hei couldn't communicate in words, so there was a lot of trouble, but he really had an inexplicable trust in Xiao Hei, as if this trust was engraved in his soul.

If Xiao Hei is a person, it may be a companion who is shoulder to shoulder with him.

Lu Hua's injury is not fatal, but the injury is terrible. Most of his face has been eaten away by the black rat, and nothing from the bridge of his nose to his lips is intact.

Huo Hang used external medicine to treat his wounds, and some skins and even the hair of black mice stuck to it. He had to disinfect them with alcohol and pick out those furs.

Using a bandage to tie his wound, Lu Hua looks like a mummy.

After Huo Hang dealt with Lu Hua, Liu Yi also woke up. When she opened her eyes, what appeared in front of Lu Ye was a pair of completely black eyeballs, without the white part of the eye, a whole eyeball As soaked in ink, as Lu Ye expected, this little girl has turned into a zombie.

But the difference is that the black in Liu Yi's eyes began to gradually gather and condense, forming a pure black pupil, which seemed to be no different from ordinary people if you didn't look carefully.

The wound on the little girl's abdomen was quickly repaired, and fresh flesh grew under the tattered clothes, but the flesh was gray like a corpse.

Lu Ye looked down at her, Liu Yi also slowly turned her head, her limbs were extremely stiff and difficult to move, she felt that her body was itchy, and all the blood flow seemed to be stagnant. Huo Hang came over and lowered his body. He saw that the skin on the girl's body had healed and turned gray. He had expected the situation of the little girl. He noticed the black pupils of the little girl. He whispered and tenderly said. said.

"Xiaoyi."

Liu Yi turned to look at him, her dark pupils glowed with life, she wanted to speak, but something was stuck in her throat, and in the end she could barely utter a few words During the festival, she wanted to call her brother, but she couldn't make a complete voice.

"Ah...ah..."

When Lu Ye saw that the little girl Liu Yi's consciousness was still there, it should be considered half the success. Such a forcible combination of zombie blood might turn her into a complete zombie, or a kind of excess. Now the existence of semi-zombies in any situation.

Any zombies and aliens can have wisdom in the later stage of evolution, but they will not become human beings with their own consciousness.

Because most of the organisms have been alienated from the whole body when they are eroded by the virus, but according to the current situation, as long as the concentration of the virus is high enough, then humans can still maintain their own reason.

The experiment done by Lu Ye's parents should be beyond any current cognition, but there is still no clue on Lu Ye's side.

Liu Yi rested for a while, she felt that she was full of vitality, most of the wounds on her body had healed, only some corners were still bleeding, the little girl re-weave the gray skin, she felt as if she could He stood up again, and pulled Rajohang's arm to signal that he wanted to sit up.