chapter 20

Chapter 20

He took a step forward, and in an instant, he felt that he had replaced everyone present into that era, as if a huge gray scroll was opened under his feet, clearly surrounding the whole world around everyone.

The soles of his feet were half-bent as if he had stepped on a gravel devastated by artillery fire. Because of excessive hunger, Xu Xu took a step forward. In front of him was an undamaged piano, like his dawn was on the gray There is only one piano in the world, the surroundings are very quiet, many people have already evacuated, this is just his homeland, a homeland that will no longer belong to his country.

In front of his piano, he still maintains his pride and strong patriotism as a pianist, maintaining his dignity and erecting his spine, just like the flag that never falls in his heart, a spark jumped up in his eyes.

His hands touched the keys of the piano, the pianist slowly closed his eyes, a drop of tears fell from the corner of his eyes, and the world was instantly immersed in the vitality of life.

"Meow."

Zhan Yi didn't expect Xiao Lun to have such a strong appeal, he was surprised, Xiao Lun is really unfathomable, and the strength shown this time is also firmly in Zhan Yi's heart. Down a sum.

He didn't know why, but when he saw Xiao Lun's tears, his heart felt as if he had been slashed by a big knife, and all kinds of emotions came out.

He Chengye was also shocked, and even couldn't help immersing himself in his performance. For a moment, he felt that the pianist in the script was alive in him. This is how the pianist felt!

Xiao Lun didn't really start playing the piano, because there was no piano in front of him, he just sat on a prepared red plastic chair. But He Chengye felt that he had clearly heard the sound of the piano, the sound of the piano that awakened his soul.

Sister Lun: This kid is off the hook! ! !

This is the last scene of the pianist, doing his last performance on the open ground, and was finally found by the enemy and killed on this piano.

He Chengye naturally agreed immediately after watching Xiao Lun's performance, and was very satisfied that Xiao Lun played this role.

When handing over the contract, for fear that Xiao Lun's agent made a mistake, Bai Yichun left the stage in a sullen way.

The crew is scheduled to start up in two months, and the director still needs to arrange the venue and assign work later.

Xiao Lun is naturally happy to carry the cat back home, how can he be unhappy if he can idle for two months, now Xiao Lun has become a professional Weibo cat blogger, so that some people don't pay attention to the film and television industry. They are all attracted by their various ways of drying cats.

The most explosive thing in an instant is not the film and television circle and the media circle, but the derived fandom. The crazy creation of the fandom brings Xiao Lun extremely high popularity and popularity, and Director He Chengye is also a person with strong backstage marketing methods. , so that this play of his own has spread on the Internet, and the current attention is extremely high. Since most of his online accounts are managed by Tudou, Xiao Lun will occasionally go up and watch, and then watch the videos carefully made by Tudou with Zhan Yi. Every time he watches his cat movie, Zhan Yi is very serious, and then I reflected on myself in my heart, why did I have such a good time with Xiao Lun, I shouldn't, I am not a kitten. Two months later, the opening ceremony was held in the afternoon. After dealing with a bunch of reporters and discussing tomorrow's plot with the director, I finally returned to the hotel room. It was almost late at night, Xiao Lun was about to take a shower when he saw the little orange cat on the sofa with his head down, not knowing what he was doing, and had a bad idea. The live broadcast was started directly on Weibo. At the moment when Weibo did not respond, tens of thousands of people rushed into the live broadcast room. When Weibo responded, the system running in the background was directly stuck, and Weibo exploded. Tudou had to help this fragile Weibo system, Xiao Lun laughed maliciously, lowered his voice and whispered. "Let's see what Xiaoyi is doing at this time!" Fan: I'm going! The male god suddenly broadcast live, and I didn't even react! Didn't the male god just start today! Fan: Little Wing! Little Wing is getting fatter and fatter recently, and is gradually marching towards Big Orange!