Curtain Notes

Published: November 19th, 2022 | Completed: TBD

Hi! Welcome to Room 107. I have changed a lot, so there are some forewarnings because I don't want you all to be confused when you see something has been added or changed. For one, this is a Beck Oliver x Femreader and this book does have the use of Y/n, a lot. (And of course, Beck and Jade are cousins)

I did make a timeline and you will see that in the Timeline page which is the next chapter. It has synopses and dates so you can what's going to happen and when. Read those if you'd like.

A lot of the episodes are not in the order they aired, and it's just for my timeline. But the episodes will remain the same unless I have added/changed something for my book. The beginning of this book is set in late August of 2009 and Y/n and Tori are 15. The chapters are long, every chapter almost always surpasses 4k words.

This book is PG-13, everything is mostly the same as it was in the show with the exception of a few cuss words and jokes here and there. There are a few mature topics (the mention of cancer several times and teen pregnancy - Not Y/n). I add trigger warnings as well, so you'll know when.

I think that's about it, if you like this book, please check out my others and follow me for future books <3

Disclaimer: Everything belongs to Dan Schneider and Nickelodeon, except Y/n, Oscar, Ana, Roberto and the storylines I have created. Always, if you have suggestions or ideas for anyone's storylines, kindly pm me or comment.

Enjoy, xoxo