Rex's Video Profile

*Click*

"Hi! My name is Robbie, and this is Rex. He's about to do his—" Robbie says, sitting at a table in the Asphalt Cafe with Rex. 

"I can talk for myself, okay?!" He says, looking at Robbie.

"I-i was just going to introduce you." He looks between him and the camera.

"Did you do YOUR video profile?" Rex asks.

Robbie looks down, nodding. "Yea."

"So, sit down and shut up while I do mine." Rex retorts.

"Kay! Fine! I'll just.. sit here." 

Rex shook his head, "Nah, nah now you're all mad."

"I'm not mad." Robbie shrugs.

"Yeah, ya are."

"Everything's fine." He shrugs, with a fake smile. 

"Nah.." Rex glances at him, "See this is what ladies do, they get all mad at ya then they say they're not mad then you gotta put up with attitude for the next 3 days." 

"Kay," Robbie looks at the ground, before looking at Rex. "First! I'm not a lady!" 

"Debatable." 

"Second, I—" Robbie continues, before Rex sucked in a breath and started to shake.

"Achoo!" He sneezes, directly into Robbie's face.

"Aw!" Robbie grimaces, wiping off his face. "Got dang it Rex!" He exclaims, before going into his bag and getting him a tissue. He put the tissue up to Rex's nose, letting him blow his nose.

 He put the tissue up to Rex's nose, letting him blow his nose

"My name is Rex, I'm 16 years old. I spend alot of time hanging out with this guy," Rex says, gesturing to Robbie. He looks at the camera, hovering his hand over his mouth. "Mostly because I feel sorry for him." He says, not bothering to lower his voice. Robbie leans forward in his seat, looking at him with furrowed eyebrows. 

"I like Rmb music. Some rap, I can roll. I do not like Euro synth pop music," He swats his hand. "I don't tolerate that chiz."

"It ticks me off that most clothing stores don't sell clothes in carry my size

"It ticks me off that most clothing stores don't sell clothes in carry my size." Rex says.

"I have to take him to the Shore store." Robbie nods, with a wince.

Rex shakes his head, "I shouldn't have to go there man!"

"I like to eat meat." Rex states, before pointing at the camera. "You hear that vegetarians?  I.like.meat! Steaks, hamburgers, ribs," he says, before looking at Robbie. "What's that Japanese beef I like?"

"Kobe?" Robbie asks.

"Yeahh. Kobe, I like that kobe beef."

"Okay

"Okay." Rex swats his hand, "Robbie and me are going to sing you a song I like to sing. This is one of my favorites!"

"Should I start?" Robbie asks, making Rex look at him.

"I'll start!"

"Okay! Go." Robbie nods before clearing his throat. 

Rex clears his throat, looking behind the camera at the parking lot. "Move your body right next to mine,"

"Feel the beat and were lost in time."

"I am yours and now you are mine."

"Forever baby!"

"All the things we want to do."

"Never going to let go of you!"

"Meant for me and I'm meant for you."

"Forever—"

"Baby!" Rex sings, before facing Robbie who had already been looking at him. "Now turn off the camera.

*Click*