Rex Dies

November,

"How's your eggplant?" Tori asked.

"It's fine. How's your spaghetti?" Beck replied.

We were in class, theater class and as of right now Beck and Tori were doing a scene from one of Sikowitz screenplay books. 

Tori dropped her fork, making a loud clashing sound as she looked up at Beck. "I hate you!"

"Why?"

"I'm not having spaghetti! I'm having spaghettini!"

"What's the difference?"

"Spaghettini is a very thin noodle, spaghetti is a relatively fat noodle! We've been over this!"

"I forgot!"

"I mean, why did we even take a pasta class together?"

Beck slammed his hands down on the table, his character getting irritated. He was getting ready to say his next line when Sikowitz started talking, "And done!" He exclaimed, holding up a glass jar.

"We're done?" Beck asked as we looked at Sikowitz.

"We still have a few more lines." Tori said.

"No, I meant this is done." He raised up the glass jar.

"What is that?" Andre asked.

"Well, it was a jar of cream but now that I've shaken it vigorously for an hour, it's butter."

"You make your own butter?" Jade questioned from beside me.

"Indeed." He answered as he inspected the butter.

"Is it good?" Robbie asked.

"I don't know. I refuse to eat dairy." Sikowitz said as hovered it over the trashcan, throwing the butter away. He then turned to Tori and Beck, "Tori, Beck, take your seats." He clapped his hands.

"If he doesn't eat dairy, then why would he m—" Beck said as he and Tori walked to their seats.

"I don't know, I don't get it." Tori held her hands up.

"All right. For the last few minutes of class, let's talk about the one-act play I'm directing." Sikowitz smirked, as he held a purple clipboard in his hands and looked around the class.

"... Well?" Andre asked, seeing as Sikowitz hadn't said anything else.

"Well, what?" Sikowitz asked, now looking at Andre.

"You wanna talk about the one-act play you're directing?"

Sikowitz sighed "All right... First of all, I wanna thank you all for auditioning. The two lead roles will be played by..." He paused as he gestured for us to stomp our feet. "Andre and Robbie!"

"Cool." Andre nodded his head.

"Hot beef!" Robbie grinned.

"Would anyone else like to be my guardian?" Rex asked, making Robbie look at him in offence.

"Did any of the rest of us get parts?" Cat asked.

"Aw, is a certain little red head hoping she got a role in teacher's play?" Sikowitz asked, as he sat on one of the steps of the stage in front of her.

"She is." She nodded.

"Well, she didn't." He paused, grabbing his clipboard as he stood up "But I do need some help with the backstage crew. Jade, Cat, I want you girls on lighting."

"Lighting?" Jade asked.

"Yes, you pronounced it perfectly. Vega twins, I want you girls with Sinjin's team on special effects."