Jade and Alyssa Vaughn

October,

The next Monday I was sitting with Beck at lunch, Beck was drinking his coffee and reading over a script, and I was people watching as I ate.

"Hey Beck, Y/n." Andre greeted sitting down with 2 water bottles.

"Hey Andre." Beck closed the screenplay, taking off his shades.

"Hi."

"Congrats, you get a free bottle of water." Andre pushed the spare water towards Beck causing Beck and I look at him confused, "I-I put a dollar in the machine and two came out."

"Ah!" Beck grabbed the water bottle, looking at it. "Thanks, but I don't drink water from mountain streams." He put the water bottle by Andre.

"Why not?"

"Mountain streams are full of fish."

"So?" Andre asked, taking the top of his water.

"Fish pee...You're drinking fish pee." Beck concluded making Andre stop drinking the water and look at the water bottle.

"HEY GUYS!" Tori yelled sprinting to the table. "Dude!" She said, sitting down by Andre, showing Beck her phone. "Look what's on the buzz finger homepage."

"Oh, poor Jay Leno." He looked at her as she pulled her phone back, scrolling. "No! Under that."

"Oh." Beck grinned, taking a drink of his coffee as I rested my head on my arm.

"That's you and Alyssa Vaughn, together!"

"No way." Andre took Tori's phone, looking at the picture. "That's Beck and Alyssa Vaughn! Together!"

"Why are you guys so impressed?" He asked them, glancing at me.

"Because Alyssa Vaughn is famous." Tori pointed out to him; we weren't really seeing the significance.

"And hot!" Andre added, still looking at the picture.

"Her father is a billionaire!"

"And hot!" Andre repeated not really hearing what Tori said, making all of us look at him.

"Ah, I didn't mean her father is..." He paused, "I drank fish pee."

Tori shook her head and took her phone back, pointing the phone towards Beck. "Explain this!"

"She's in my yoga class, and Jade and her used to go out? Were friends and some paparazzi showed up and took that picture."

"Ah huh, and how did Jade react when she found out you and Alyssa Vaughn were still friends?" Andre asked, knowing all about what happened with Jade and Alyssa.

"What happened with Jade and Alyssa Vaughn?" Tori asked, looking at all of us, Beck and Andre shook their heads, leaving me to explain.

"Jade and her used to be friends... Jade caught feelings, told her and Alyssa broke Jade's heart." I sighed.

"Yea... Jade was cool with it." Beck said lying, "She threw rocks at me." He said after seeing all of our faces.

"Yea, well I would be careful. I don't think Jade's the type to be okay with—" Tori was cut off by Trina's microphone ringing and vibrant orange flyers flying down from the stage.

"Attention!" Attention everyone! Stop while I talk!" She yelled at one of the boys who was still spilling out flyers. "As you all know, I'm Trina Vega." Trina introduced making Tori and I roll our eyes at her. I looked up as Trina was talking, noticing Oscar holding one of the flier boxes.