Helen Back Again

January 2011,

"Hello! Your attention, please!" Sikowitz's voice amplified. I looked away from my food and up to the stage, giving him my attention.. unlike everyone else. "Up here. I'm waving. See my hand, moving to and fro?!" He waved his arm, shouting.

"Please!" He said as Jade stepped onto the bench of the table, glaring. "Everybody shut up!" She yelled, stopping almost all chatter. 

"Ah Jade, so sweet and feminine." Sikowitz said, sarcastically. "And now, I give you a man who needs no introduction. He was born beside a River in Kentucky, way back in nineteen...--"

"Sikowitz, gimme the mic." Principal Eikner cutted in, taking the microphone from his hand. 

"Principal Eikner!" He exclaimed, his head following the microphone as we erupted in claps and cheers.

"Students and faculty. It's with a heaving heart that I tell you... That as of today... I'm resigning as principal of Hollywood Arts." He said, making me glance at my friends as people started to murmur amongst their tables. "Okay, now shhhh... Please hold your murmurs." He waved his hand, "It's not that I don't love running this school. I do. But I've fallen in love with a Tahitian woman," He smiled down at her, as she joined his side, eating a banana. "And I want to spend time with her, and her people." He smiled, kissing the woman's forehead as Sikowitz settled beside her. Smiling at the couple, Sikowitz took her banana, before leaving the stage. 

"He took her banana." Beck said, covering his eyes from the sun as we watched Sikowitz descend down the stairs, eating it.

"What tha!?" Tori yelled, throwing her body on the ground with Robbie to avoid the oncoming car swerving towards them and Sinjin's bike he'd been trying to sell for 3 days now.

"Uh oh!" Sinjin exclaimed, running away as the red mini cooper hit his bike, sending it into a million little pieces. 

"Tori!" I shouted, running over to them as they stood up from the ground, looking at the bike.. or what was left of it. "Are you guys okay?!" I asked, checking them over.

Robbie gasped, inching closer to Sinjin, "Gimme back my money!" He exclaimed, making Sinjin run for the hills. "Sinjin! Aw!" 

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." Tori waved off, breathing mouth open as she shook her head. 

The CRAZY driver exited their car, locking it as we watched her walk up to us. "You, uh shouldn't park your bike there." She said, staring at Robbie.

"Wha-- I shou--" He stammered, looking between the bike SHE RAN OVER and her car. "Maybe you should watch where you're going!" 

"Maybe you better watch that mouth." She replied, sticking her finger in his face.

"Excuse me! But you were the one who came speeding in here like a maniac!" Tori said, making all 3 of them go back and forth. The lady kept saying something about a parking space, only teachers and faculty get reserved parking spots.

"Hey, hey, hey!" I exclaimed, getting their attention. I shook my head, looking at the woman. "Who are you?" I asked as nice as I could. 

"My name is Helen!" She said, expecting us to know who she was. "I'm the new principal of Hollywood Arts." She revealed, making my mouth drop. Tori and I looked at each other before looking at Robbie.

"You shouldn't park your bike there." Tori shook her head, as I started to walk back to our friends, Tori almost on my heels. Yeah, I'm so glad I didn't open my mouth.