IMPORTANT A/N, PLEASE READ.

Y'all are gonna hate me... Like I literally have been saying this to myself since I made this decision. But I have a lot of reasonings for making this decision, which is bittersweet but will clear the way for a lot of upcoming projects. 

Don't worry, I am NOT discontinuing the book. I love this book and you guys too much to do that. I have decided to upload their senior year chapters, in increments - like once a month. Because the chapters that are set for their senior year aren't a lot, there's only 1 chapter set in every month. So that means, I will only be uploading 1 chapter a month, starting in August. (This doesn't include The Slap videos chapters, so technically there will be 2 chapters uploaded once a month but really 1 full chapter being uploaded)

I have a list of books that I want to get done, some that you guys have suggested, and others I have come up with. I have been wanting to complete those books and get them out. There is also a lot of WIPs (work in progress) that have yet to be completed, because I have been so focused on Room 107. With me not focusing so much on getting chapters out for Room 107, it will give me time to work on other books I really want to do. 

My other reasoning for making this decision is because I started writing this book in October of 2022, as most of you know. It came to me at a time where I needed something to do and put my all into. The book has followed me at almost every part of my life since I started it. When I was writing their sophomore year, I was in mine, and as I have written their junior year, I am in mine. I have a set date for when the book is going to end, and I want to honor that because it is so special, and you all will see why eventually. I've said this before, but I don't want to rush. And I feel like if I go ahead and end it, it will be rushed, and my first book ever will be done, like that. I don't want to end it just yet. I know an update once a month is tedious, and annoying but I promise the chapters will be fulfilling, there's a lot of things coming up and I'm excited for all of them and to see your guy's reactions. This book means a lot to me, and I want to end it, when I feel it's appropriate. 

The next 3 chapters will be posted at the end of this month to early April. 

If you guys have any book suggestions, you can comment them below and I'll see what I can do. There are many books to come!! <3

 There are many books to come!! <3

THE DATES:

Crazy Ponnie (Friday, August 16th)
Slap Post: Texting While Eating (Sunday, August 18th)
Jade Gets Crushed (Friday, September 13th)
Slap Post: Cooking with Beck (Thursday, September 19th)
The Gorilla Club (Saturday, October 19th)
Slap Post: Jade with Tots (Tuesday, October 22nd)
Andre's Horrible Girl (Saturday, November 16th)
Tori Takes Requests: Bad Luck (Friday, November 22nd)
Tori and Jade's Playdate (Friday, December 13th)
Slap Post: Robbie and Cat's Bad News Song (Wednesday, December 18th)
Beck and Y/n Fix Jade (Saturday, January 18th)
Slap Post: Beck and Y/n Give Relationship Advice #2: (Monday, January 20th)
The Hambone King (Saturday, February 8th)
Robbie Sells Rex (Friday, March 16th)
Slap Post: Andre's Grandma Freaks Out (Friday, March 28th)
Star Spangled Tori (Friday, April 25th)
Slap Post: Jade With Tots #2 (Wednesday, April 30th)
One Thousand Berry Balls (Friday, May 16th)
The Breakfast Bunch (May)
The Graduation Day (May)
The Time Capsule (May)