Slap Post: BIG PROBLEM!!!

*Click*

"Hi," Tori softly greets, looking straight at the camera. "I'm Tori Vega and I'm here to talk about a serious condition that affects people all over the world." She nods.

"Something has to be done

"Something has to be done." Andre says before the camera cuts to Cat. 

"You may not realize tens of thousands of people," 

"In America and up broad," Beck continues. 

"Are affected by this disturbing condition every day." Trina emphasizes.

"It destroys lives." Jade adds. 

"And you, could be next." Y/n warns.

"But awareness is the first step to healing." Robbie says. 

"We're talking about.. word droppers." Tori nods her head, staring intensely at the camera. 

"Word droppers." Andre says. 

"Drop words." Y/n adds. 

"Word." Cat chimes.

"People who drop words." Beck concludes.

"You try complete sentence but not every you say comes out the you it

"You try complete sentence but not every you say comes out the you it." Trina explains.

"Affects lots of people oh." Jade says, before the camera cuts to Robbie.

"People me."

"I first I realized, I drop only five whole." Tori says, quirking an eyebrow when she realizes how the words are coming out of her mouth. 

"Year over diagnose with." Andre voices.

"Frustrating really, it get and times at confusing can." Y/n emphasizes, shaking her head. 

"Sometimes when people me I get confused and," Cat shrugs.

"Till people realize work open." Beck says. 

"Hit faster today government." Trina instructs before the camera cuts to Jade. 

"Because yes together succeeds money."

"Donate, they don't generous without brave.. small quickly." Robbie nods his head.

"Unless so you families, others finally question go courage thousands." Tori says.

"Without yes, other congress knowledge bring, no, yes please, united inspire." Andre adds. 

"Right with resources, the people we can overcome." Y/n encourages, nodding. 

"Alone," Cat shakes her head, "We no village together squeeze." 

"If they for not others everyone say responsible president boot." Beck states.

"Future past why can't contact time or," Trina leads off.

"Votes." 

"If,"

"Swab."

"Ointment."

"Tolerated."

"Babies."

"Cashiers."

"Panties."

"Dogs."

"Thank," Tori says.

*Click*