Y/n the Zombie

December,

"Ready?" Marty asked.

"Action." Tori said.

The stage lights brightened as Robbie and I looked up, turning to one another.

"I-i don't know." I said holding the play in my hand.

"Oh, come on! Why can't you admit that you're in love with me?"

"Why are you in love with me?"

"Because you're beautiful, look at your face in the moonlight."

"I can't."

"You can."

"No, a person can't look at their own face. It's impossible."

"Then marry me and I-i'll buy a thousand mirrors."

"But that's so many!"

"My father's a billionaire. I can give you everything you've ever wanted and I'm very good looking."

"Mmm, yeah."

"Think."

"And lights go." Marty told Sinjin as the lights dimmed and Robbie walked backstage. I turned around, conflicted now facing Beck.

"I-i don't know."

"It's okay that you don't know." He said, looking at me.

"But you deserve an answer."

"I can wait. For you I would wait a thousand years."

"But that's so many.."

"I know I'm poor, I know I don't have much to offer but I do love you."

"Because I'm beautiful?" I asked, turning around, stepping away slightly.

"I don't love you because you're beautiful." He paused, putting a hand on my shoulder making me turn to him. "You're beautiful because I love you."

"Woah." eyeroll.

Before Beck could say his next line, disco lights and music started playing making everyone look up at Sinjin who was messing with the stage controls.

"WHAT UP WITH THE DISCO?!" Jade yelled, getting out of her seat.

"I'm sorry! I hit the wrong thing!"

"No! 16 years ago, your mother gave birth to the wrong thing!" She sat back down.

"Dang." I muttered.

"Alright, why don't we take a break. Y/n, Beck, you guys were great. Really nice stuff." Marty said, as the disco lights and music went off.

"Thanks!" I said.

"How was I?" Robbie asked, sitting up from his seat with Rex in his arms.

"I've seen worse."

"You did good, Robbie." I said smiling, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Thanks, Y/-"

"GUYS, Guys everyone shut up for a second." Jade said, getting everyone's attention.

"Watcha got?" Beck asked as he led us over to her.

"An e-mail from principal Eikner."

"That says?" Tori asked causing Jade to look at her.

"To all students involved in our school's production of uptown downtown, Sofia Mitchell will be in Los Angeles the weekend of the 17th and will be personally attending your opening night performance." She smiled looking around.