Terror On Cupcake Street

December,

"I don't want to argue with you! I just want us to be happy!" Tori exclaimed, throwing her arms around frustrated... with a bucket on her head. She and Andre were acting out a scene and were wearing buckets on their heads, per Sikowitz instruction. It was so weird. 

"What'd she say?!" Andre asked.

"What'd he say?!" Tori asked, looking at where she last saw Sikowitz standing before she put the bucket on. 

"I-I can't hear!" He exclaimed as they began to wave the air for each other.

"What?! What he'd say!?" Tori asked again before accidently hitting Andre.

"Oh, okay," He grunted, almost falling.

"Okay, okay.. Okay! Take 'em off." Sikowitz said, amused. He went up on stage as they took the buckets off. "See? Not so easy to perform a scene when you have a bucket on your head, is it?" He asked, standing in-between them.

"No.." Tori said, confused.

"It's difficult." Andre nodded.

"Yes. Well... class dismissed." Sikowitz dismissed, sending them to their seats. 

"But we still have more time." Jade reminded, after checking the time from her phone.

"We do? How much?" He asked, holding the buckets and scripts in his hand as his eyebrows furrowed.

"Fifty-five minutes." Robbie answered.

He looked up, "Oh. Oh! Well, actually, I do have something I need to discuss with some of you." He smirked, putting away the buckets and scripts before walking towards the front of the stage.  "Y/n, Tori, Cat, Andre, Robbie, Jade... please stay. The rest of you," he said as he walked to the door. "May wander the halls." He smiled, holding the door wide open.

The remainder of the class grabbed their bags, as we the rest of us watched them leave eagerly, confused.

"Enjoy your day. Thanks for coming, I'm here all week. Tip your nurses and clowns." Sikowitz said as they left. He closed the door before going back up to the stage.

"Why did you make them leave?" Cat asked.

"Ah, I dunno?" He clasped his hands together, rocking on his heels. 

"So, what do you want with us?" Jade asked, getting back on topic.

"Who likes parades?" He grinned, raising his own hand.

"Antonio banderas!" Robbie exclaimed, raising his hand. 

"Hillbillies!" Rex said.

"No one." Jade raised her voice.

"Oh c'mon. Parades are fun!" Sikowitz said.

"One time my brother was in a parade, but he was inappropriate, so the parade people called the police and now he's not allowed to be in parades." Cat said randomly, messing with a strand of her hair. "Or be near horses." She shook her head.

"Play with the pretty keys." Jade told her, handing her, her keys. 

Cat smiled, turning around. "Kay-kay!" She laughed as she stared at them, mesmerized.

"So..." Sikowitz muttered, hopping down from the stage. "You all know about the woman I've been dating." He looked at us as I shook my head. "Felicia?" He grinned, sitting down. 

"No, I don't." "Never heard of her." "Felicia?" We murmured.

"Well, anyway, she's the creative director of this year's Parade Parade." He said, arms wrapped around his bent legs.