Timeline

This is not factual to the show and does not follow most of the Victorious show order.

This book updates Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.

1 | Curtain Notes (Author's Note)

2 | Table of Contents

Sophomore Year

3 | Trina's Big Showcase (Pilot, Late August 2009) - When Y/n's older sister, Trina decides to participate in this year's Big Showcase, she gets partnered up with Andre, one of Y/n's closest friends. But what happens when Trina can't sing in the Big Showcase? Y/n's twin sister, Tori Vega has no choice but to step in, changing the 3 girls' lives forever.

4 | The Bird Scene (September) - Tori has to do the bird scene in order to be in any of the future Hollywood Arts productions, not knowing how and having no one to tell her, Tori ends up doing the bird scene 3 times before she finally can get to the real meaning. Meanwhile Y/n finds out some very heartening news at lunch.

5 | Stage Fighting (September) - When the gang is being taught about stage fighting, they are assigned partners to stage a fight with, Y/n gets Andre, Beck gets Cat and Tori, well Tori is assigned Jade. When Friday comes around, Jade gets hurt and Tori is forced to somehow redeem herself innocent, but did she really hit Jade or is Jade lying?

6 | The Birthweek Song (October) - When Trina's 17th birthday (or birthweek as Trina would say) rolls around, the twins are forced to come up with ideas on what to get Trina. Robbie helps his grandma with the internet, and Cat and Y/n tag along.

7 | Jade and Alyssa Vaughn (Jade Dumps Beck, October) - After being seen with Alyssa Vaughn, aka the girl who broke Jade's heart, Beck is forced to choose between his cousin and Alyssa. Which makes Y/n and Tori end up in the middle of their fight. But when Jade begs Y/n to talk to Beck for her, Beck doesn't automatically forgive Jade making the girls come up with a not so good plan.

8 | Rex Dies (November) - Robbie and Andre get casted as the leads for Sikowitz's upcoming one act play, when rehearsals start Beck and Andre bring in the turbo fan that blows and sucks air, in order to create a tornado for the play. When Robbie goes to change and doesn't want Rex's wandering eyes watching him, he asks Y/n and Tori to watch him, unknowingly placing him directly in front of the turbo fan, landing Rex in the hospital.

9 | Robarazzi (November) - After Robbie discovers that the seniors are threatening to shut down his blog on the Slap, he goes to his friends for reassurance. But when they agree with the seniors, Tori suggests he should write about the students of Hollywood Arts and their lives, leading Robbie to go a little overboard.