Tori's Video Profile

*Click*

"Hey guys! I'm Tori and this is my video profile for The Slap."

"Fix your shirt," Trina says, from behind the camera. 

"What?" Tori questioned.

"Fix your shirt." She repeats, making her roll her eyes before fixing her shirt. She looked up, looking at Trina for approval, "Better."

"Okay, um, I go to school at Hollywood Arts which is like the most awesome performing arts school ever. And the weird thing is I never even planned to go there but one day my sister, Trina was supposed to be in the showcase and," Tori continued, before Trina turned the camera around, revealing her. 

She backed up to her spot, waving. "I'm her older sister Trina. I was born 16 years ago, in Santa Monica, California—"

Turning the camera back around, Tori clears her throat. "Trina was supposed to be in the big showcase but she had an allergic reaction to a Chinese herb gargle—"

"It made my tongue get really big!" Trina exclaims, moving the camera again to show her. "And I started talking like this," Trina demonstrated, making a bunch of noises with her tongue hanging out her mouth.

"Maybe," Tori says as she turns the camera around again, l "this would be a good time for my sister to quit butting into my video profile!" She exclaims, looking at Trina.

"Rude!" 

"One of us is!" Tori retorts, before looking back at the camera. "Anyway! So, my sister was supposed to sing this amazing song, called 'Make it Shine' but—"

Trina cuts her off, turning the camera around. "The song goes like this," She says, before closing her eyes, "You don't have to be afraid to put your dreams in action, you're never going to fade, you'll be the main attraction!" She sings, offkey, as Tori settles beside her, before opting to move to the other side of her. "Not a fantasy, just remember me, when it turns out right!" Trina glances at her.

"This is my video profile!" Tori exclaims, startling Trina. 

She stares at her annoyed, before continuing, "Cause you know that if live in your imagination, tomorrow you'll be everyone's fascination!" 

"I'm 15!  I'm a twin!" Tori says, moving closer to the camera as Trina looks between her and the camera. "I try to stay in good shape." She shrugs.

Trina pushes Tori behind her, "Not a fantasy! Just remember me, when I make it shine!!!" Trina smiles at nothing, looking at the ceiling.

"You were off key." Tori says after rolling her eyes. 

"No, I wasn't." Trina replies, almost immediately.

"Yeah, you were totally off key." Tori whispers.

"Wha- No I wasn't!" Trina exclaims lowly, before looking at Tori. "Was I?"

"Oh, yeah."

"During which part?" Trina asks. 

"All of it."

"Well, then you can't post it on your profile on The Slap." Trina says, glancing at the camera sheepishly.

"No, I think I'm gonna." Tori nods.

"No!"

"Yeah, I think I am." 

"Tori! You can't embarrass me like th--"

"I'm kidding!" Tori exclaims, before looking at the camera.

"Promise?" Trina asks. 

"Yes! I won't post the video on The Slap." She shrugs. 

Trina gives her a pointed look, "You swear you won't?"

"No one will ever see this video."

She looks at the ground, fidgeting with her hands. "...Okay."

Tori puts her hand on her hip, smirking at the camera. 

*Click*