Car, Rain & Fire

March,

"Hey Cat!" Tori sighed, rounding the hall, as she searched for Cat. "I've been looking all over for you. Where are you? Call me!" She hung up, before looking at 2 boys who had been talking in front of the vending machines. "Hey, have you guys seen Cat?" She asked, making them shake their heads in response. "Aw... you head shakers!" She turned around, walking further down the hall.

"Hey! Have you seen Trina?" Beck asked, looking viciously around for her as he walked down the staircase, stopping every person he saw. "No? Hey top hat, you seen Trina?!" He asked, pointing at him. He shook his head, glancing at Beck. Beck shook his head, rolling his eyes as he began to walk away before Tori approached him and he double backed.

"Hey, have you seen Trina?"

"Hey, have you seen Cat?" Tori asked at the same time.

"Sorry," Beck said as they talked over each other.

"No,"

"But I really want to find Trina...—"

"But I really want to find Cat...—"

"Because she's spreading rumors about me...—

"Because we have a project due tomorrow—

"Oh, never mind. I'll find her!" They exclaimed at the same time, going in opposite directions of each other.

"Okay, later." Emily said, waving as she walked away, and I put my journal in my bag.

"Bye Em!" I smiled, closing my locker. I looked into my bag, as I walked, making sure I had everything I needed until I felt someone wrap their hands around my leg, almost making me jerk forward. "Woah! Cat!" I exclaimed, looking at her as she sat on the floor in front of Robbie and Jade's lockers.

"Sup..." She said, softly, looking up from her pearpad that was on her lap.

I quirked an eyebrow, "Sup?" I repeated. That didn't sound like her at all. "You know Tori's been looking all over for you right? Something about a project due tomorrow?" I said, as she glanced back and forth between her tablet and me. "And why do you look all sad?" I asked. She was dressed in blacks and purples, and even had a button that said, 'I'm sad, ask me why.'

"How do you know I'm sad?" She asked, looking at me.

"Well," I said, as I sat beside her on the floor. "You're dressed in black and purple, and you were playing a sad song on your pearpad, oh and you're wearing a button that says, 'I'm sad, ask me why'." I explained, tugging on the button pin she wore.

She sighed, "Well.. then we can be sad buddies... You're still sad right.. about you and Beck's breakup?"

"Is it that obvious?" I asked, wincing.

"No..." She shook her head, before shrugging. "Only when you're staring at him or don't sit with us at lunch."

If Beck was already sitting at our table, I wouldn't sit there. I would sit with Jade and/or Tori at another table. And if I was already sitting at our table, Beck would sit with Robbie and/or Andre at another table, or he wouldn't even come to lunch at all. I couldn't remember the last time all 7 of us had hung out together. Tori was almost on the verge of making schedules for when one of us could hang out with everyone. It was ridiculous!

Our group was divided, and the only people you could blame was us.

"Oh." I murmured, before sighing. "Well—"

"Cat!" Tori exclaimed, as she walked up behind me. Cat looked up at her, "Where have you been?! I've been trying to find you since I woke up this morning!"