The Blonde Squad

December,

Wearing our blonde wigs, red dresses and police badges, we barged into Mr. Mckulsky's office, our bananas aimed at the floor.

"There's been a burglary!" Tori gasped, pointing at the broken into safe. The abstract painting that covered it laying against the wall on the floor.

"They could still be here!" Jade exclaimed, alarmed.

"Bananas!" Cat said, breaking into stance, her banana held up high. With our bananas held up high, we formed a line, Tori furthest from the door and facing Mr. Mckulsky's desk. Cat was next, looking straight ahead. Beside her was me, my head held high as I held my banana aimed at the back of the room. And closet to the door was Jade, who was also crouching down closet to the floor.

"Check the room girls." I commanded, treading slowly to sweep behind the door and the back corner of the room.

"Under desk..! Clear." Tori confirmed, crouching behind the desk on her knees. 

"Corner of the room.." I said, looking at them over my shoulder. "Clear."

Cat checked the closet, looking up and down before stepping out. "Closet.. Clear."

"Middle of the room.. This area from here to like right around here.." Jade motioned, covering the middle of the floor space. "This whole section I'm indicating with my hand gestures.. Clear!" She exclaimed, getting back into stance, holding her banana backwards. 

I shook my head, sighing. "Tawny, you're holding your banana backwards!" I scolded.

"Are you sure? Because it's my understanding that the ban--" She asked, looking at the banana before accidently shooting herself. She fell to the floor with a grunt, leaving our mouths open with startle.

Walking up to her, we stood over her body with disregard. "I told the Chief they shouldn't put idiots on The Blonde Squad." Cat muttered, shaking her head. 

Hearing a bird chirp, Tori looked at where it came from, spotting a red parrot. "Look..!" She gasped, making Cat and I look up. "There's McKulsky's bird!" She exclaimed, pointing at the bird's cage.

I gasped as well before walking over to the bird. "Hey bird!" I exclaimed, holding up my banana. "You happen to see who cracked that safe?"

"Talk!" Tori demanded, holding up banana too, besides Cat. 

I kept my focus strained on the bird, waiting for Cat to say the next line.

"Cat.." Beck whispered, watching us on the monitor as he sat in the director's chair. He looked away from the monitor, looking at Cat. "Cat!" He whispered louder, making her turn around. "You have the next line." He said, standing up with his binder open in one hand.

"No, the bird does." She said, still holding her banana up. I glanced at Beck, lowering my banana.

Beck took his headset off, walking further from his chair. "No... No, we put the bird's line in later," he reasoned, talking with his hands. He looked very good, like right there, at that moment. 

"Oh, okay, I'll wait." Cat grinned, messing with her hair. 

Tori rolled her eyes, lowering her banana as Cat smiled, naively. Ohhh Cat....

"And cut!" Beck yelled, shutting his binder. I stretched my arms as Sinjin lowered the camera and Andre lowered the boom microphone. 

"How is it that I'm playing the dumb girl?" Jade asked, looking at Beck and I as she stood up from the ground. We may or may not have done the casting...