Wanko's Warehouse

October,

"Later!" I said before walking into school. 

"Hey Y/n." Sinjin greeted, walking up to me. 

I waved, smiling. "Oh, hi Sinjin."

"Guess what I did last night." He said, causing me to look up in thought.

"Okay umm, can you give me a hint?" I asked, softly.

"Okay." He smiled, before roundhouse kicking me to the ground. That was gonna leave a bruise!

"Oh!" I moaned in pain, holding my side as he posed and held his fists out. "Oh! Oh. Ow! That really hurts.." I said quietly. 

"I took a karate class!" He exclaimed, holding his hands out.

"Yeah.. Thanks for the hint.." I muttered, still on the ground. "Help me up please?" I asked, raising my hand up.

He shook his head with a grin, "Not today." He said before walking away. I slowly brought my hand down, watching him leave. 

With a small moan, I slowly stood up to my feet, holding my side. "Oh, yeah.. that hurts." I mumbled, walking to my locker. Tori was at her locker, doing her combination. 

"Did you not just see me get roundhouse kicked over there!?" I asked, leaning on my locker. 

She shook her head looking at me, "No, what happened? You, okay?" 

"Stupid Sinjin took a karate class and wanted to show his moves off. I only asked for a hint." I pouted a little, rolling my eyes. 

"Y/n! Y/n!" Trina exclaimed, running over to us. She stopped beside Tori, putting her arm around her shoulders. "Good! You're here too."

"Yeah?" I asked with a slight groan. 

"What's up?" Tori asked, looking at her.

"Guess what!" Trina said, cheesing hard.

"Ya know what, I really don't wanna guess what...—" I said as I begin to open my locker.

"Shh!" She shushed me, sprinkling my face with her spit. 

"Ah!" I exclaimed, covering my face. "Trina!!" I whined. I was NOT in the mood for her. 

She looked around, before grabbing both Tori and I's arms, pulling us to a more secluded area, beside the staircase.

"Okay." She grinned, holding her arms out in front of her. "Wanko's Warehouse is having a huge sale, eighty percent off everything!" She exclaimed quietly. I gasped, looking at Tori before looking back at Trina.

"Everything?!" Tori and I said at the same time.

"Yeah. Clothes. Phones! TV's! Games! Foods! Shampoos! Shovels...—" 

"Unitards?" Tori asked. 

"Jean skirts?" I asked, getting excited. 

"Yes! and Yes!" She shouted and I started jumping up and down in excitement.

"Oh my God!!" I said as Andre walked up beside Tori.