Things With Y/n: Pranking Sikowitz

*Click*

"We all in?" Beck asks, before smoothing his hair back with his hand. I tilt the camera trying to get Robbie, Tori, Cat and Beck in the shot. 

"Not yet. Move closer together." I say, making them squeeze in. I zoom the camera out, centering it. "More!!" 

"Hiiii!" Cat greets, waving.

"We're moving." Beck says, sounding slightly irritated.

"Okay kay!" Cat whispers, scooting closer to Tori.

"I think I have a zit on my back." Robbie says, once they got situated. He reaches behind him, touching it as he leans closer to Tori.

"Ew!" Cat exclaims, leaning over to Beck.

"Eww! Robbie!" Tori says, pushing him away from her.

"Dude," Beck grimaces, looking away.

"Okay!" I mumble, walking in front of the camera. "Scootch over!" I exclaim, trying to sound upbeat. 

"What? You can just sit right here, come on." Beck says, gesturing to his lap.

"No, it's okay, I can sit right next to you." I reply, not really wanting to sit on his lap. Or be by him, he had been snapping at me all night and I don't know why. We have been arguing more and more lately but.. all couples do that. We were okay...

"What? Just sit." He says quietly, gently grabbing my arm. 

I sigh, "Beck—"

"Can you just— Our friends are waiting on us." He whispers annoyed, gesturing to Cat, Tori and Robbie looking at us. Cat sends a glance full of worry to Tori as Beck pulls me to sit on his lap.

I sit down on his lap, letting out a displeased sigh before looking at the camera. "Okay.. Welcome back to Things With Y/n. You know all the people here, Robbie, Tori, Cat and Beck. We have been studying all night for a test and it is now," I explain, nudging Beck for the time. 

"Almost 1:30." He glances at his phone, looking back up to the camera and putting his arms back to rest on the couch. 

"In the morning." Robbie says.

"In the morning!!" Cat yells, making Beck and I move away a little, holding our ears.

"And," I say, gesturing to Tori to continue.

"And so, since were all really really tired of studying, we thought we all..." Tori led off.

"Do makeovers?" Robbie asked, a bit excited.

"No." Tori points at him, before they look at me.

"We are going to prank call Sikowitz!!" I exclaim.

"Yes!"

"We're going to prank call Sikowitz!" Cat repeats, raising her pencil in the air.

"But first, we have to say something important." I say, holding up my hand. "It's wrong to prank call people." I point at the camera with a stern look on my face.

"It really is." Beck adds.

"So wrong!" Robbie co-signed.

"Hiiiii!" Cat blabbers.

"So never ever prank call anyone..." Tori says.

"... Without your parents' permission!" I wave my pointer finger.

"And if your parents do give you permission to prank call someone..." Beck says.

"...You have really bad parents" Robbie scolds.

"Does anyone have candy?" Cat asks.

"Shhh." Beck shushes her.

"So, seriously never prank call anyone." I say, shaking my head.

"Never!" We exclaim, making an X with our hands. Beck grabs his phone from beside him, placing it on the coffee table as we lean forward.

"Dialing Sikowitz." He says, glancing at the camera as Cat giggles. "Shh." He nudges her.

"Put it on speaker phone." I whisper, touching his arm.

"I know what to do." He replies, before clicking 'speaker' on his phone. We quieten down as it dials, sending glances at the camera ever so often. 

"Hello?" Sikowitz answers, before clearing his throat. Cat giggles some more, leaning into Beck and I as we try not to laugh while quieting her down at the same time. "Hello?" He asks again.

"Hello... cAn I HElp YoU??" Tori says, in a deep voice making everyone laugh quietly. I glance at Tori, mouthing 'What?" smiling. She shrugs in response, whispering, "I don't know?" 

"Who is this?!" Sikowitz asks, sounding over this phone call already. 

I stammer, looking at my friends. "Mustard!" I exclaim in a raspy voice.

"Mother?" He asks.

"No!" I grumble, "I'm mustard! Not mother, you haven't heard of mustard before!? I'm.. mother.. NO! I'm not mother except I'm mustard! Mother, Mustard eh!! Who even cares??" I ramble, speaking in a Boston accent, not even processing what is coming out of my mouth. I literally sound like Oscar the Grouch from Sesame Street! 

"Look, it's 1:30 in the morning.."

"Congratulations, you've won a new foot!" Robbie exclaims, leaning forward. Cat laughs some more as Beck, Tori and I silently laugh to ourselves. I smile at Cat, holding my pointer finger over my mouth as Beck holds her hand up to cover her mouth. 

"I-I'm sorry, what?" Sikowitz asks.

Beck clears his throat, "Sorry old boy, allow me to clarify!" He says, talking with an Australian blank accent. "This phone call began with a message from Mustard! Then it seems you won some kind of contest with the grand prize, fresh new foot! So, congratulations Mr. Mustard, you're the proud new father of a bouncin baby kangaroo!" 

I cover my mouth with both of my hands, laughing and giggling too much I can almost feel my stomach starting to hurt. Beck looks at Cat, Tori and Robbie, waiting for the next person to say something seeing if I opened my mouth, I would spoil the whole thing with my laughter. 

Tori raises up, letting out a jumble of almost words before Beck, Cat and Robbie follow suit and raise their arms up too. 

"I-I think maybe you have the wrong number." Sikowitz says as Cat taps Tori and Robbie's legs, shushing Beck at the same time.

"We don't have the wrong number mister, you dooo!" Cat says, making her voice a tad bit deeper.

"Who are you?" Sikowitz asks, and before we could catch her, Cat leans over the phone, exclaiming,

"It's Cat!" She giggles, putting some hair behind her ear before looking at Beck and I. Beck covered his face with his hands as I groaned quietly to not make her feel bad. "A-and Beck and Y/n! And Tori, and Robbie!" She says, pointing at us. "Sharpiro!" She whispers as Robbie gets up from the couch, walking away. Beck tapped me on my hip, and I slid off his lap as he stood up.

"Seriously." Tori said lowly, getting up from the couch with a sigh.

"Really?" Beck says, walking away as Cat stared at them, not knowing what she did.

"Cat..." I sigh before a pitiful smile breaks over my face. I can't even be mad at her, but.. I will be Monday morning.. when we have to face Sikowitz.. 

"Very well!" She leans forward, talking into Beck's phone before hanging up. I grab the remote, holding it up to the camera. 

"We're sooo in deep chiz.." I sigh, with a fake smile.

*Click*