Things With Y/n: Andre's Love Songs

*Click*

"Hii!" I exclaim, putting the remote beside me on the couch. 

"Hi there." Andre greets, sending a small wave.

"Welcome back to a little Slap segment I like to call, Things With Y/n! So! Andre and I," I say, placing my hands on his shoulders. 

"Y/n and me." He adds.

"We are happening to have a bit of a squabble right now." I look at Andre.

"You know I'm right!"

I shrug, "I don't know! Okay, yesterday, we were at Nozu with Cat and Jade and Andre here had a little bit too much of the soy sauce and claimed he could write a love song about anything!"

"True chiz." Andre says, leaning on the couch's arm rest. He looked at me as I rolled my eyes.

"I don't think so. You can't write a LOVE song about.." I stammer, "a TV!" I gesture to the TV. "So, we are here today to see if he can prove me wrong, and hey! I'm okay with being wrong!" I shrug. "But, I still think he's wrong SO we are going to a LIVE internet challenge to see who's right!" I exclaim, smiling.

"Wait, what?" Andre asks, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Trina!" I yell, looking behind me. "Come on!" I exclaim, waving her in. She comes out from her hiding spot, rolling out the cart we decorated to look like a Bingo table but instead... "Okay, I've got my big sister Trina here and as you can see we have filled that Bingo cage with 36 ping pong balls that all have a random word stuck to it!"

"I'MMM Trinnna Veega!" Trina says loudly, cheesing at the camera as she poses. Did I mention she was dressed as a news lady? Salmon pink blazer, black pencil skirt and a hairstyle that screamed Fox News.

"Okay.." I look back at the camera as Trina smiles ideally and looks around, still posing. "My sister.. Trinnna Veega will now spin the cage and pick 4 ping pong balls, in which Andre will have to create a love song based off those 4 words on the ping pong balls!" I explain, before looking at Trina spin the cage. 

"Today's words are..." Trina grabs the first ball from the cage and holds it up. "Yogurt."

"Yogurt!" I exclaim.

"Pimple." Trina reads off the next ball.

"Pimple.." I grimace.

"Blubber!" Trina says, putting that ball down before grabbing the last one.

"Blubber." I shrug, glancing at Andre.

"Anddd... Fungus." Trina says, holding the ball up.

"Fungus.." I say, turning towards Andre with a smirk.

"So, you're telling me I have to write a love song using the words yogurt, blubber, pimple and fungus?" Andre asks, looking from me to the camera.

I nod, "Looks like it Dre."

"Them some ugly words Y/n/n." 

"Hey! You did say could write a love song about pretty much.. anything." I tease as he grabs his guitar.

"Hold on, give the musician a moment." He sighs, "Alright.. here we go." He says, beginning to strum his guitar. 

"Baby, your love is so sweet, just to see you is a treat. You are the yogurt, that's the feeling of my heart.."  He sends a glance at me, as I nod happily to the beat of his tapping against the guitar. 

"Baby, I'll blubber if you leave.. like a whale that's in the sea. Don't let the tale end down in the deep. O-our love is coming to the surface, our love is bursting like a pimple in the sky."  He sings as I scrunch my face up at the mention of the 2nd ping pong ball's word. Andre is truly talented; he blows my mind every day with his music. 

"Oh, oh, oh you know the secret is among us.. and oh, oh, oh you know our love will grow like a...--" He looks at me as he struggles with the last word before getting it. "Like fungus!" He quickly sings, looking forward. HE ALMOST MESSED UP!

"And oh, oh, oh yogurt is the food of my soul. Food of my soul..." 

"Oh my God, Andre!!" I gush as he leans to the side, laughing flustered. "How??" I ask, laughing. "That was amazing!! Even when you almost slipped up!" I exclaimed, gently hitting him. 

He shrugs, putting his guitar down. "It's a gift. It's a gift Y/n. Don't eva doubt the power of Andre." He smirks, leaning back onto the couch.

I roll my eyes playfully, "Yeah.. yeah.." I laugh as Trina descends down the stairs carefully. 

"Congratulations. And thank you for joining us, I'm Triiina Vega. Goodnight, everyone." She says, leaning between us on the couch before slipping away.

"Trina!" I whine, "This is my segment, I close out!" I exclaim as she walks behind the camera and into the kitchen.

"Your sister got problems." Andre deadpans.

"Yeah.." I sigh before grabbing the remote. "Thanks for watching! Byeeeeeee!!" I exclaim, waving.

"Peace!" Andre says.

"And I'm TRIIINA VEGAAA!" Trina yells, running back into the camera. 

"Trina!!" I exclaim, before holding up the remote with a sigh.

*Click*