The Worst Couple

TW: Angst. Unhappy Y/n and unhappy Beck. If you do not do well with realism, I'd suggest skipping this chapter. Not too much out of Victorious' bounds, just more elaborated on and not sugar coated. Please, listen to yourself and this warning. 

A lot of you guys have been asking for this and are excited for it. I hope it is what you all were looking forward to! Don't worry, it isn't ALL angst, but it's still prominent in this chapter. Enjoy <3

February, 

February, 

As I fished around my bag for my phone, walking mindlessly to Sikowitz' classroom, Beck followed behind me. He walked ahead of me and opened the door, walking into the classroom as I looked up from my bag.

Still holding the door, he glanced behind him, finding me not there but still in the hallway. He turned around before sighing, pinching the bridge of his nose, "What are you doing?" He asked, annoyed.

I looked at him, feigning confusion. "Nothing," I shrugged, looking at my phone. "Just waiting for you to slam the door in my face." I said nonchalantly.

He inhaled loudly, glowering at the ceiling, "Babe—" He sighed, "I just said I didn't mean to close the door on you!" He raised his voice, rolling his eyes, "I thought you were right behind me." He said, sternly, gesturing to the hallway.

"No, because you were too worried about your hair looking nice for girls to stare at you to even look back!" I retorted, shifting my weight to my other leg.

"HOW IS IT MY FAULT GIRLS STARE AT ME!?" He yelled.

"YOU COULD LOOK WORSE IF YOU WANTED TO!" I rolled my eyes, walking into the classroom, as our friends looked between us and each other, exchanging knowing glances.

"Man, you make me happy!" He exclaimed, following me into the classroom as I sat down. He angrily pulled his chair out slightly, so he could sit in it. I sighed as he sat down, shaking my head. Slowly, Tori, Andre, Robbie and Cat awkwardly looked away, as Jade walked into the classroom.

"Why is Sikowitz always late to class?" Jade complained as she peered out into the hallway, after glancing at the clock. She looked for Sikowitz, before walking to her seat.

Robbie shrugged softly, "Maybe we could try an acting scene on our own." He suggested.

Cat let out a gasp, looking at him. "Ooo! What if we act out the final scene from Titanic. When the boat sinks?!" She smiled, "Oh my God I just gave away the ending. Spoiler alert!" She exclaimed, before laughing. I let out a sigh, glancing at Jade as she rolled her eyes.

"Y'know, whenever she starts talkin', I think to myself, maybe this time it'll make sense... I'm always wrong." Andre said, shaking his head. "Ahhh!" He yelled, as loud screeching noise blared from Tori's phone and disrupted the entire class. My eyes closed as I covered my ears. I was so tired of hearing that!