iParty With Victorious

August 22nd, Junior Year

It was now Junior year, summer passed by in a breeze. I was excited, but this was our last year of going to school with Trina. I don't know if I should be happy or sad.. But we were going to make the most of this year, promise!

Anyways, on a much lighter note, Trina, and I were getting ready to go to the Moxie. Tori was home, but she wasn't going. Her long-distance boyfriend, of almost 100 days, Steven has been here in LA visiting. He makes Tori really happy, and he's actually alright.

They had been downstairs for hours, cuddling and watching iCarly. 

"Show me the trailer." Tori said, as she and Steven leaned in for a kiss and Trina and I came downstairs.

"Hi, Steven!" Trina greeted, making them break apart.

"Hey Steven." I smiled, greeting him as Trina and I walked to the front door.

"Welcome back to L.A. Still not sure why you're dating Tori when I was available, but whatever!" Trina jested, before opening the door, going out to the car.

"She's... uh.." Steven said, confusion on his face.

"Yeah.. I'm sorry.. for her." I nodded my head, readjusting my purse. "We'll be back around 6? We're just going to the Moxie." I told Tori.

"Okay, have fun." She smiled, unpausing the video they were watching as Trina blew the car's horn.

"I'm coming! Hold on Trina!" I looked back at Tori and Steven who were giving me an amused smile. "Yeah.. I'll try.." I sighed.

After coming home from getting kicked out of the Moxie (Because of Trina) and catching Tori and Steven in a very heated make out session, I went to bed

After coming home from getting kicked out of the Moxie (Because of Trina) and catching Tori and Steven in a very heated make out session, I went to bed. The next day had been going painfully slow and all I wanted to do was throw a sandwich down my throat so when lunch came, I was so happy.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!" Andre exclaimed, running up to the table.

"What's up, Andre?" Beck greeted.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Hey!" Tori greeted as well, smiling as he sat down by Robbie and Jade.

"You guys ready for this, you ready?" Andre asked, taking off his backpack.

"Wait..." Jade said, letting a second go by before she waved her hand. "Kay, I'm ready." She said, nodding her head.

"Okay. You guys know my uncle?" He asked, continuing.

"The creepy one or the real estate agent?" I asked.

"Real estate."

"What about him?" Beck asked, looking at his food.

"He sold a house... you ready? You ready?" He excitedly asked, looking around the table. "Are y'all ready?" He repeated, cheesing hard.

Jade looked at him glaring as I smiled at his excitement. "Yeah! What!?" We yelled, smiling.