Ice Cream for Ke$ha

October,

"Cat? Cat, come on. You can't be mad at me over something I did in your dream!" Robbie said, trying to get her to face him.

"It's what you didn't do." She looked at him.

"Well, will you at least tell me what I didn't do?" He asked.

"Fine! These little kids were trying to eat us, and you wouldn't even try to help me. You were just crying and yelling, 'no! No! Don't eat me! Eat her, eat her!'" She exclaimed.

"Sounds about right.." I mumbled, looking towards the school's doors for Jade. Beck smirked, looking up from the script he was reading.

"Well, I'm sorry. And if a bunch of little kids ever really do try to eat us, I promise to..—" He paused, his hand fidgeting. "Well, why shouldn't they eat you first?"

"Robbie!" Cat yelled, hitting him on his shoulder as Tori and Andre sat down at the table.

"I wanna live! There's things I've never tried. Things I really, really, really wanna do!"

"What do you really, really, really wanna do?" Tori and I asked in unison as she put her bag down.

Robbie looked at us, furrowing his eyebrows before shaking his head. "Ride a pony, take a cooking class," he said, running out of activities. "Other things.." He murmured, looking away from Cat and Tori's gaze as Andre sat a pint container of ice cream down on the table.

"Just ice cream?" Beck asked, looking up.

"Uh-huh." He nodded.

"That's what you're gonna eat for lunch?" Robbie asked him as he took off the lid.

"Nope. It's been in my locker all day, so I'm gonna drink it!" He explained, before bringing the icecream cup to his mouth.

"Why?" I asked, popping a fry into my mouth.

"'Cause I wanna meet Ke$ha." He said as he brought the ice cream cup back onto the table, grabbing something from the cup. "Oh, dang it!" He exclaimed, pulling out a red circle.

"Ke$ha's not in there?" Beck asked.

"No. I got another stupid K!" He yelled before throwing it behind him. Beck and I looked at where he threw it, watching as the red circle hit Sinjin's face and fell onto his lunch tray.

Beck laughed as we turned back to the table. "Oh, is this about that contest?" Robbie asked.

"What?" Tori asked interested.

"Ke$ha's doing this thing with Lichterz ice cream." Robbie said.

"See, there's a letter at the bottom of every pint. Uh, You need to get a K, an E, an S, an H or an A." Andre continued.

"And if you find the letters that spell Ke$ha, you win a private concert." Robbie explained.

"From Ke$ha?" I asked.

"Yup." Robbie nodded, smirking.

"But so far this week, I've eaten 11 pints of ice cream. And all I've gotten are 11 K's. AH!" He said, before throwing the ice cream container behind him as he let out an irritated yell. Beck and I turned again, watching as the ice cream cup fell right onto Sinjin's tray.

"Why is he still standing there?" I whispered, amused, making Beck laugh as we turned back to the table.

"Robbie let a bunch of little kids eat me.." Cat said.

Robbie sighed, looking up from his lunch. "It's not my fault if dream children find you delicious!" He exclaimed, before grabbing his bag and getting up. "Hey, Trina." He greeted as they walked past each other.