Things With Y/n: Beck's Hair

*Click*

"Hey guys!" I exclaim, sitting at the kitchen table as my laptop sits in front of me. "Alright. You know the idea, here we are doing another Slap segment called Things With Y/n! So! I was scrolling through some of your guy's comments on my last video with Beck. A lot, and I mean a lot," I roll my eyes. "Of you were talking about Beck's hair. And how amazing it looks, and how soft it looks. Well, that made me think of a little idea..." I trail off.

"If you have been to my boyfriend's page, or if you know him, you know his hair is almost always perfect! But I'm here.. to see if it can't always be perfect. And I did ask you guys if you had any videos you wanted to see, and some of you requested something to do with making Beck's hair..." I pause, "not perfect... to put it nicely. And I accept!" I say, placing my hand over my heart.

"So, umm..." I check my phone, "It is 12:34 and Beck should be here any moment now... So, I think it's time to get all products for his little makeover." I smirk, "This, is gonna be good." I smile. 

"You're making this up

"You're making this up." Beck grumbles, as he stands beside me in the kitchen, his arms crossed.

I look at him, "I'm not." I shrug, smiling.

"Someone actually requested this." He looks at me, and I look at the paper I printed out of the screenshot. 

"Look," I say, holding out the paper. "I knew you were going to do exactly this, so I printed out a screenshot of the question." I hand it to him.

He sighs, glancing at the camera before reading it out loud. "Y/n, I think you should make Beck's hair ugly, just for once. You can use gel, or product." He shakes his head.

"See! And this was only one comment, there were several." I tell him, before he sighs again and places the piece of paper onto the counter.

"You can try." He relents, shaking his head.

I gasp, "Really?" I smile, placing my hand on his chest. 

"Mhm." He mumbles, rolling his eyes as he takes my hand in his and kisses it. "I'm warning you though," he says, making me look at him. "It's gonna be harder than you think."

I playfully roll my eyes, "Oh, come on! Your hair isn't THAT great." 

"Oh," He nods, "So, then I should just get that haircut I've been talking abou—"

"LET'S get started with the hairstyles!" I cut him off, nodding at him with a fake grin.