Beggin' On Your Knees

September,

"Sooo..." Tori said, optimistically.

Tori and I were at our lockers, getting books and what not for our next class and Tori could not stop looking at me. She opened her locker, grinning.

"Soo?" I repeated after her, putting one of my journals into my bag.

"Hey, what are you doing for the Full Moon Jam?" She asked, turning fully towards me.

I shook my head, looking at her, "Not doing anything for this year, but maybe next semester." I shrugged. "I have play rehearsals and auditions all this week." 

She nodded, moving some hair behind her ear. "Well, if you change your mind, I'm doing a solo but if you want, we could do a du—" Tori shrugged.

"Tori." A voice said, cutting her off. Tori and I turned, looking at the person who called her.

"Oh. Hi." Tori greeted, smiling as he came up to us.

"Ryder." He introduced, sending me a nod before he looked back at Tori.

"I know your name... Ryder." She giggled like a schoolgirl. I turned back to my locker, rolling my eyes.

"So, I was wondering if maybe you...—"

Tori sighed, cutting him off as she looked up at the ceiling. "Look, I really can't sing a duet with you." Tori said.

"No, that's not what I was gonna ask you." Ryder shook his head.

"It's not?" Tori asked.

"I was gonna see if maybe you wanted to, you know, go out—" He asked unsure.

"Hi, hello, Tori's twin sister here. What are your exact intentions with my sister here hu—" I asked, getting close to his face. He was taller than both Tori and I so, I had to look up, but I'm sure he got the gist. My sister was not going to get cheated on, again.

"Or I should probably just..." He muttered turning around.

"No! Wait!" Tori exclaimed, grabbing his arm. He turned around as Tori smiled hopefully up at him. "I'd love to go out sometime, and, wow, your arm is hard."

"Thanks." He chuckled, glancing at it. "So, we'll grab Sushi or something." He suggested.

I stood behind Tori, my arms crossed as I stared at him.

"Yes!" She said before calming down. "I mean, yes. Yes. I want to do that." She nodded, messing with her hair.

"So.. Ryder.. what's your middle name?" I asked, stepping closer to him.

"Uhh.. Fishe—"

"All right! Fine! The four of you can sing as a quartet!" Jaime, Tori and Robbie's music teacher exclaimed as he and the quartet's walked by.

"Yay!" They sung, cheesing.

"Now leave me alone!" Jaime said, before walking away.

"Hey, hey, Y/n Vega! Won't you be our very special—" They sung, as they all crouched down in a line.

"No!" I exclaimed. They had been asking me that all week!

They raised up, defeated before looking around and spotting Andre. "Hey, hey, Andre Harris—"

"No!"