Slap Post: Beck's Lady Advice

*Click*

"Hey guys," Beck greets, sitting in his gold and red throne chair, wearing a fedora hat. "Now I get a lot of messages from my slap followers who need some help with the ladies. Now," He tilts his head, outreaching his hands. "I can't answer them all one by one. So, I thought I'd make a video to help you guys out."

"Always make eye contact when you go up to a girl

"Always make eye contact when you go up to a girl. You give her a look and a nice smile then just walk right up. NOT a creepy look," He stares at the camera. "A nice look. Too many of you guys are doing it the wrong way. Like this,"

Sitting at a table is a blonde girl, on her phone. Robbie stares at her just standing a few feet away from her. She looks up, startled, finding Robbie's eyes boring into her soul. "Uh! What is wrong with you!?" She asks, before slapping Robbie in the face, sending him looking the other way.

Robbie turns towards her, holding his nose. "Hey! I thought we were going to fake that, that hurt!" He exclaims, taking his hand away from his nose, checking for blood. 

"Okay, now let's see it the right way." Beck says, sitting criss cross apple sauce in the chair. 

Sinjin approaches the blonde with a dreamy smirk on his face, he places his hands on a nearby chair, making eye contact as she looks up from her phone. "I love the way you made eye contact. Do you want to sit down?" She asks sweetly.

"You know I do." He says, sitting down on the chair beside her as she begins to giggle and caress his curly hair. 

"Another tip is to give a girl a special nickname based on who she is, something like uh lovie or peaches

"Another tip is to give a girl a special nickname based on who she is, something like uh lovie or peaches. Girls find it charming and it's a great way to stand out. Let's see how not to do it." Beck informs.

"Hey muffin!" Robbie greets, gesturing to the girl's muffin on the table as he walks up to her. "Mind if I sit down?" He asks, completely missing her glare.

"What did you call me!?" She asks, standing up.

"No, please--" Robbie murmurs as she stands, her hand threatening to slap him. "Don't hit me!" He yells, covering his face.

Respecting Robbie's wishes (for no), she opts for stomping his toe with her heel clad foot. "Oh!"  She watches as he cowers down in pain before slapping him again. 

"Robbie just doesn't do it right." Beck shakes his head.

"Hey muffin." Sinjin says, nodding his head up as he approaches the girl. "Would you mind if I sat down?" He asks, glancing down at the chair by her. 

"What did you call me?" She asks.

"You heard me. Muffin." Sinjin replies, his confidence not faltering once.

She smiles, "That's what I thought." She giggles. "Have a seat."

Sinjin walks around the chair, about to sit down before the blonde stops him. "No. Here." She pats her thigh, giggling as Sinjin sits down on her lap. She wraps her arms around him, putting her head in his neck as Sinjin relaxes against her.

"I said exactly the same thing and I got slapped!" Robbie argues, running into the frame.

"Dude, I'm in the middle of something." Sinjin says, before looking behind him. "I believe you were about to run your hand through my hair." He reminds the blonde as he takes off his glasses. She giggles loudly, laughing with Sinjin as she brings her hand up to his mop of curls. "Yeah..." He says as Robbie storms away, squeezing the air in his fists.

" He says as Robbie storms away, squeezing the air in his fists

"My last tip, is to throw her a nice compliment. But don't-- don't make it generic. Use something that's unique to her. Here's how not to do it." 

Robbie shakes his head, standing at the back of the Black box theater wall with his hands behind his back. "I'm not doing it. She already slapped me, stomped on my foot and slapped me again! Let Sinjin do it the wrong way." He throws his hand in Sinjin's direction. 

"On it." Sinjin says, walking into the frame. He walks up to the girl and sniffs her. She slowly looks at him, confused. "I like the way you smell." He asserts as Robbie shakes his head at the camera.

She giggles, turning fully towards him. "That is so sweet!" She smiles, shocking Robbie behind them.

"I'm into odors." Sinjin admits as she laughs. He sits down at the table as she gets him some food on her fork to feed him, smiling as he eats.

"Wait, he sniffs you and that works!?" Robbie asks, enraged. "This is an outrage, if I sniffed you, you would've kicked me instead o--" He exclaims as she stands up from her chair, punching him in his stomach and shutting him right up. 

He looks at her as he crouches over in anguish, opting to just walk away as she goes back to sitting with Sinjin. 

Beck chuckles, sitting sideways in his throne, "Robbie took a good one right there

Beck chuckles, sitting sideways in his throne, "Robbie took a good one right there. Remember, eye contact, nicknames and compliments. Next time we'll talk about flirting with girls in a self-defense class." He shrugs.

"I'm not doing that!" Robbie exclaims, off camera.

He nods, "He'll do it." 

"