Locked Up: Part 2

November 22nd,

Holding the chancellors' eye open, the young doctor shook his head at the head official, making him shake his head at the other officers standing near the chancellors' desk. 

The door then opened, a sheepish Sgrodis leading Sikowitz, Trina and Tori into the room, a soldier following in behind them. Once a soldier noticed them, he stalked up to them, a hard look on his face as he bucked up and watched them.

"The three of you stay quiet and don't cause trouble, buddies." Sgrodis said, ducking his head as he told them quietly. 

"Where is Y/n!?" Sikowitz voice boomed as he crossed his arms.

"We wanna see our sister!" Trina yelled at Sgrodis, leaning forward.

"Yeah! Now!" Tori cried as Sgrodis tried to quieten them, sending nervous glanced behind him.

"They bring her...--" He whispered, ducking close to the ground when the soldier walked closer and screamed.

"Shnitz!!" He shouted, scaring all 4. Sgrodis ran out the room, crouching close to the ground as Sikowitz and Tori hid behind Trina, who was nodding at the soldier obediently. He raised a finger at them, before aggressively pointing to the chairs by the wall.

They together moved as a group, taking slow steps to the right as Trina's legs wobbled and Tori kept her eyes closed. Sikowitz kept his eyes trained on the soldier, still hiding half his body behind Trina before they sat down. 

"Doctor," The chancellors minion said, standing behind him. "How is his eye?" 

"Eh." The boy waved his hand, staring at him. He digged into his medical bag and grabbed a lollipop, before putting it in the chancellor's mouth. "Vetch-goof poz." He bided a farewell, grabbing his bag from the desk.

"Vetch-goof poz." The chancellor's minion said, as the young doctor walked around the chancellor's desk. 

"Vetch-goof poz." The other officials waved, watching him leave out the doors.

The chancellor removed the lollipop from his mouth, frowning at it before throwing it on the ground. "Bok-n'voosh!" He screamed, jolting everyone up. Sikowitz saluted, then quickly put his hand over his heart, not knowing what to do with his hands as Tori almost fell out of her chair and Trina stood up from hers, frazzled.

An older Yerbanian man ringed a metal bowl, signaling the doors to the room to open. 

"Let me go!" I cried, letting the 2 soldiers hold me up by my arms that I nestled close to my chest as they brought me into the room. I was wearing a PRISONER'S uniform! "All I want is to take a shower! Just one shower!" I sobbed, kicking my feet as they tried to stand me upright. I wrestled against their holds, looking at them. 

"Y/n Vega! You stand accused of assaulting our esteemed chancellor of Yerba. This trial will determine if you are innocent or--" The chancellors official said, standing beside the desk.

"Guilty!" Yelled the chancellor, pointing to the other side of the room. A soldier redirected his arm as he stared at me. "Which way?" The chancellor muttered.

"Over there."

"This way?"

"To the right." The soldier murmured, once he had moved his hand past me.

"Right there?"

"This way." The soldier nodded.

The chancellor grabbed onto his arm, "Okay." He mumbled annoyed, making the soldier remove his hand. "Guilty!" He yelled, startling me again.