Slap Post: Shopping with Trina

*Click*

"Welcome to shopping with Trina, the show where I, Trina Vega sell you lowly viewer items offered by me, Trina Vega." Trina grins, sitting at the kitchen table with Sinjin, childhood objects and toys laid out in front of them. "And I am your host, Trina Vega."

"... I think they get the whole Trina Vega thing." Sinjin says, making Trina turn to him.

"I'm sorry, are you the host?"

He shakes his head, "No."

"What are you?" Trina asks.

He holds his hand up, showing the phone in his hand. "Phone boy."

"And I'm Trina Vega.." She looks at the camera, beaming. "Last week were my baby sister Tori's things, now, it's my other baby sister, Y/n's items, and guess what? It's a sale! Up next for sale is Y/n's baby blanket!" Trina holds up the light pink fluffy blanket, laughing. "I'm not going to lie, it smells, it's ratty and there's a chance it's carrying dieses BUT she loves it, she takes it on trips. I mean it's probably worth thousands to her. And it can be yours for.."

Sinjin raises up the phone, readying himself for any coming calls. 

"Two dollars!" Trina exclaims, holding up 2 fingers. "The phone lines are open." She smiles, tossing the blanket on the table. When no calls have come through after 3 seconds, she looks over at Sinjin, holding her breath. "Anything?" She asks quietly.

Sinjin slowly shakes his head, not taking his eyes off from the phone. Trina grabs the golden bell, ringing it before putting it back down on the table. "And you know what that means! The price just cut in half!" She exclaims, making a cut gesture with her hands. "So, two dollars is now..--" She stammers, looking up in thought before looking at Sinjin. 

"Manning the phone takes my full attention." He barks, looking up from the phone for only a second.

Trina grabs the baby blanket and hits Sinjin with it, before looking forward again. Sinjin lets out a whimper, staring at her as she aggressively moves some of the items around on the table. 

She shrugs with a fake smile, "Let's keep the hits coming! Up next is Y/n's diary from junior high, everything she thought, even the important stuff is right here," She taps the Y/f/c diary, before holding it up. 

"All her deepest and darkest secrets. I'm just going to give you a little taste.." Trina says, opening the diary. Sinjin's eyes widen and he looks at the camera, before putting his sole attention back on the phone. She flips through the journal, finding a good page. "Oh, November 14th, 2007. My big sister Trina is so pretty. I hope one day I'm as pretty as she is, but I doubt I'll ever be."

As Trina reads from the diary, Sinjin slowly looks up from manning the phone, suspicious of what Trina is reading. He reads from over her shoulder as she continues. "She's just so great, I love her, and all the guys love her too--"

"That's not what that says. It just says Mrs. Y/n Oliver over and over." Sinjin says, stopping Trina from reading. She looks up from the diary with an annoyed look before she smiles and shuts the diary close. Trina grins at the camera as Sinjin stares blankly before slowly going back to watching the phone.

"You get the idea. The diary of Y/n's priceless memories can be yours just for a dollar fifty!" She nods, glancing at the diary she holds. 

"Trina!" Y/n exclaims, coming down the stairs with rush. Trina stops almost immediately, looking up to be doing no good. "What'r you doing?!" She asks, looking at all the items occupying their kitchen table. 

"Okay! That'll probably be all for--"

"Trina! What are you doing, why do you have my diary!" She exclaims, snatching the journal from her. "Are you selling my and Tori's stuff?! Again!?" She asks, appalled. Her mouth is wide open, holding the diary tightly against her chest. 

"No baby sister.." Trina shakes her head, caught. "What's the big problem..?" She mumbles quietly, avoiding eye contact.

"I-is this live!?" Y/n asks, seeing the camera. She whips her head towards her sister and Sinjin, "The problem is that you sold Tori's 1st baby tooth last week!" She pokes Trina on her shoulder. "Is that my baby blanket!?" She asks, snatching the baby blanket too. "Oh, my God! What do you even do with a baby blanket!? A baby tooth?? YOU people are SICK!" 

"My mom made me a necklace out of my baby teeth... and earrings. They match.." Sinjin offers, shrugging.

"I was going to let you in on the action; besides I've sold over two hundred dollars' worth of you and Tori's junk so far." She laughs, before regaining her composure at Y/n's glare.

"Really?" Y/n asks. "Two hundred dollars?"

"Mhm." Trina nods, grinning.

"Up next with shopping with Y/n and Tori!" Y/n points to herself and Tori, sitting on Y/n's bedroom floor with all of Trina's childhood memories and toys

"Up next with shopping with Y/n and Tori!" Y/n points to herself and Tori, sitting on Y/n's bedroom floor with all of Trina's childhood memories and toys. "Our big sister, Trina's tutu!" 

"Can you believe our sister auditioned for Hollywood Arts in this thing? And got in?!" Tori asks rhetorically, laughing.

"And only for four bucks! Call now!" Y/n exclaims, holding the hot pink tutu up.

"The phone lines are open." Tori nods, looking at Sinjin.